Pogba CDM

TopCat
534 posts An Exciting Prospect
Would Pogba be suited next to someone like Allan, as a playmaking defensive mid?

Comments

• Futfanatic
    12587 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes, I play him there, he’s excellent.
  • CharlieC
    6239 posts Big Money Move
    TopCat wrote: »
    Would Pogba be suited next to someone like Allan, as a playmaking defensive mid?

Yeah that could work but he’s low/high so expect him to go missing!
  • TopCat
    CharlieC wrote: »

I figured that would be the case. For chem purposes he needs ManU/City Matic, would leave me too defensive, Fernandinho would leave me lacking height. No one really seems perfect.
  • TopCat
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Is your team still the same as the last posted in Futsby? I normally change to CAMs version in game, be interested to hear your opinions on the differences between the two?
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Pogba plays RDM for me and he's fine. Just put stay back on him.

IMG-20181130-125450.jpg
  • MuzzaLUFC
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I switch to 4231 and play him alongside Fabinho and he runs the show as CDM.. I prefer him there than to CAM, feel he sees the ball more.

3-B485-CCE-03-F6-4495-99-D8-784370809-F00.png
  • Futfanatic

Is your team still the same as the last posted in Futsby? I normally change to CAMs version in game, be interested to hear your opinions on the differences between the two?

@TopCat I don't know, this is where he plays for me, on stay back while attacking.

6cdcntnfkx5.jpg

I also sometimes switch to the cam version in game, but I think this one is more balanced.
  • TopCat
    Thanks for the feedback, guess I will give him a shot there.
  • TopCat

@TopCat I don't know, this is where he plays for me, on stay back while attacking.

6cdcntnfkx5.jpg

I also sometimes switch to the cam version in game, but I think this one is more balanced.

How is Nedved, if you have used Neymar how do they compare? Sick team btw, fully recovered from Aubameyang I see.
  • Futfanatic

How is Nedved, if you have used Neymar how do they compare? Sick team btw, fully recovered from Aubameyang I see.
    Nedved is epic, skills, pace, power, assists, goals, I love him.
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    CharlieC wrote: »

Don't listen to this guy. He clearly doesn't have him.
    Pogba never goes missing.