The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

I think I just had the worst day of FIFA of my life haha

FreddieKane
702 posts An Exciting Prospect
Jumped on to secure Div 4 Rank 2 - nothing major, just 1 win or a couple of draws would get me enough points. Thought I'd be playing for an hour max.

Lose 3 games in a row. Drawing 4th with 20 mins to go, dominating. "Even if it's a draw I'll jump off after this game". Boom. Powercut (Haven't had one in ages in my neighbourhood).

Power stays off for 2 hours. Play another 2 games, lose both (Now earning minimum Div Rivals Points because of disconnect, despite playing over 250 games without one). Play just one more because I've fully given in to the sunk cost fallacy, my mind says I need to make sure I get Rank 2.

Winning a game finally, fantastic. Goes to the 90th minute, "I'm gonna do it!".

That's when we had our second powercut..

The moral of the story is, the FIFA Gods exist and FIFA Loki doesn't hold back.

Comments

• Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    You only need 8-10 wins a week. Set yourself up in the first couple of days then don't worry about it.
  • FreddieKane
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    You only need 8-10 wins a week. Set yourself up in the first couple of days then don't worry about it.

Usually do, was busy with life/work etc this week. I mean the fact that I was worrying about it was stupid in the first place but just felt like venting because it literally felt like I was being messed with Truman Show style. Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong and culminated in a second power cut :D