Thank you EA

Safk001
866 posts Semi-Pro
I’ve moaned a few times on this forum about constant pressure and EA have listened to the community and nerfed it completely with the stamina penalty (as it should be)

EA get a lot of stick and I know not everyone agrees but the game for all its faults is now playable to me. My W/L record is exactly the same I’m still rubbish but now I can play more than 3 games without getting a headache, I can have conversations with people as I’m playing, no more 12mins of completely intense gaming that burns me out.

So just wanted to say thanks for listening and more importantly acting.

Comments

• Mataay
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Really i dont feel the difference in AI defending, at least not for my opponents. Same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ or even worse for me, i never use constant pressure, i use balanced or press on heavy touch, i try to manually defend but cant seem to play after patch, everything goes against me
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    I've spent the last 6 games watching my CBs and on occasion a FB all be on the same spot

Also my defenders just stopped moving altogether to wait until the opposition move through on goal.

Also opponent defenders I've noticed still have the ability to go from full sprint to immediate run backwards in the opposite direction.

Not to mention people playing cams with practically 0 defensive attributes who are defending like a team of Kantes.
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    Safk001 wrote: »
    I’ve moaned a few times on this forum about constant pressure and EA have listened to the community and nerfed it completely with the stamina penalty (as it should be)

EA get a lot of stick and I know not everyone agrees but the game for all its faults is now playable to me. My W/L record is exactly the same I’m still rubbish but now I can play more than 3 games without getting a headache, I can have conversations with people as I’m playing, no more 12mins of completely intense gaming that burns me out.

So just wanted to say thanks for listening and more importantly acting.

Agree with you mate