Who's your current MVP and your next big target?

Comments

• jonkero
    5236 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    @jonkero did u end up getting your weeklies D. Costa?

No untfortinately not mate! Had stuani and pavlenka. Will be usefull for some sbcs though. Hopefully this week better! Where did you end in wl? I reached gold 1 so happy with that

ah too bad. Maybe next time :) I unfortunately got side tracked getting those weekly objective FUTswap players (score 30 goals in Div Rivals, win 10 games online), so I finished a whopping Bronze 2 lol

You got Pedro or the 100k pack?
  • Vinny1979
    4016 posts National Call-Up
    currently werner 86
    target eusebio or cr7/best
  • RayS
    25690 posts Player of the Year

No untfortinately not mate! Had stuani and pavlenka. Will be usefull for some sbcs though. Hopefully this week better! Where did you end in wl? I reached gold 1 so happy with that

ah too bad. Maybe next time :) I unfortunately got side tracked getting those weekly objective FUTswap players (score 30 goals in Div Rivals, win 10 games online), so I finished a whopping Bronze 2 lol

100k pack with an amazing Dzeko inside :#

At least it was during the TOTW SBC, so he sold for a fair amount.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    MVP Lukaku

Target is Best as soon as I sell all my investments.
  • RayS
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    currently werner 86

That SIF Werner really does look good. Liked his NIF when i ran a Bundes side to get that UEL Live Tah.
  • RayS
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    MVP Lukaku

Target is Best as soon as I sell all my investments.

The NIF? I really enjoyed Lukaku NIF also, so i upgraded to his IF (which is only about 100k more than his NIF) and he’s been great too.
  • jonkero
    5236 posts Big Money Move

Nice. Well at least you took your chances since I heard bad reviews about Pedro. I took guillavogui who is nice for some hybrids and actually a good CDM (bit like Fabinho)
  • RayS

Nice. Well at least you took your chances since I heard bad reviews about Pedro. I took guillavogui who is nice for some hybrids and actually a good CDM (bit like Fabinho)

Yeah my buddy picked up Guilavogui too and is very happy with him. This time around Lerma is looking a pretty solid CDM choice.
  • Boysie91
    8437 posts League Winner
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    My new MVP is CR7
    Next purchase Prime Scholes

updated!

I will be broke though after that purchase lol. Will have to rely on reward pulls for a bit as I can't be bothered to trade much now.
  • tatadwader
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite
    currently werner 86

That SIF Werner really does look good. Liked his NIF when i ran a Bundes side to get that UEL Live Tah.

@RayS @Vinny1979

any tips for getting the most out of Werner? I never have been able too. Which is strange because I've done ok with similar st like A Gomez and Rodrigo.

I play passing build-up style, and use a lot of 1-2 passes to create chances. Seems like Werner should fit that style, but I just have a hard time scoring with him.

I really want to get the most out of him as now I just packed the red 87 version.
  • High420
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ronaldo (Portugeeza) is my MVP-- Looking at a RW Icon as next big target.

Can anyone comment on Base George Best Vs Middle Luis figo?

To play RF next to Ronaldo in 4-3-2-1 (or rm in 4-4-2).
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    CR7...
    Thought it would be Dep P... But he is not that much noticable in the team.. Next target Figo/Butra/Socrates...

Any recommendations?
  • joehuk
    3338 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    Current: Messi (has been him since getting him)
    Target: 85 blanc :joy: shame he's 1.5m on pc 1million Togo lol
  • Davvebingan
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    Socrates is great as a ST probably a good cam as well
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    CR7...
    Thought it would be Dep P... But he is not that much noticable in the team.. Next target Figo/Butra/Socrates...

Any recommendations?

• RayS
    tatadwader wrote: »
    currently werner 86

@RayS @Vinny1979

any tips for getting the most out of Werner? I never have been able too. Which is strange because I've done ok with similar st like A Gomez and Rodrigo.

I play passing build-up style, and use a lot of 1-2 passes to create chances. Seems like Werner should fit that style, but I just have a hard time scoring with him.

I really want to get the most out of him as now I just packed the red 87 version.

wow incredible player pick! not really sure what you could do differently with him though. If you like him in the build up, maybe set False 9 instructions on him? Altho, I feel he's most effective with Get in Behind.
  • RayS
    High420 wrote: »

Nice! I would pick Best for nostalgia reasons, but I'm not sure how their stats compare. You might do a quick FUTbin stat comparison first.
  • RayS
    joehuk wrote: »

no way! how is Base Blanc that expensive!!
  • joehuk
    3338 posts National Call-Up
    joehuk wrote: »

no way! how is Base Blanc that expensive!!

PC prices are outrageous.

PS4: 1.2m
    Xbox: 1m
    PC: 1.5m

Lowest it's been is 1.2/1.3

• High420

Nice! I would pick Best for nostalgia reasons, but I'm not sure how their stats compare. You might do a quick FUTbin stat comparison first.

yea I did and was gonna get base best- but couldn't resist the strong Portuguese link so went with Middle-Figo.
  • High420
    currently werner 86

@RayS @Vinny1979

Personally, I got the best out of Werner next to another striker in a 4-4-2, but for whatever reason he wasn't as involved in the build up play as I would have hoped. He's jst a supersub for me now at the moment.

• Vinny1979
    4016 posts National Call-Up
    currently werner 86

@RayS @Vinny1979

Personally, I got the best out of Werner next to another striker in a 4-4-2, but for whatever reason he wasn't as involved in the build up play as I would have hoped. He's jst a supersub for me now at the moment.

He constantly makes runs and gets in behind, the guy is a machine
  • ThanksForNothing
    89 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2018
    I love my flashback Götze and im hoping for a flashback ibra or at least a nice target man like Adebayor
  • tatadwader
    currently werner 86

@RayS @Vinny1979

wow incredible player pick! not really sure what you could do differently with him though. If you like him in the build up, maybe set False 9 instructions on him? Altho, I feel he's most effective with Get in Behind.

Thanks. Currently I'm running 4411, and have him up top with Kane/Griez underneath, and have him set on get in behind. Otherwise he's 2nd striker in 4222.
    currently werner 86

@RayS @Vinny1979

He would be the ideal supersub, but I have nif Auba untradable so he kind of takes care of that job.

I'm just so used to Lewa and his magnificent positioning and finesse shot, now I need to figure out what Werner does so well... other than run really fast
  • tatadwader
    currently werner 86

@RayS @Vinny1979

He constantly makes runs and gets in behind, the guy is a machine

What formation do yo use him in?
  • JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    CR7 is absolutely amazing, 74 goals in 35 games, without a doubt my MVP.
    Next big target not sure, can’t really upgrade any players in my team due to chem, except of course getting an icon in. Thinking mid Seedorf, since I used his baby who was amazing, but first I need (a lot) more cash for that.
  • RayS
    JorisDB wrote: »
    CR7 is absolutely amazing, 74 goals in 35 games, without a doubt my MVP.
    Next big target not sure, can’t really upgrade any players in my team due to chem, except of course getting an icon in. Thinking mid Seedorf, since I used his baby who was amazing, but first I need (a lot) more cash for that.

it is a bit tempting to sell up my squad (worth about 2.2 mil) to just start over with CR7 haha

Keep grinding for that icon!
  • madwullie
    4392 posts National Call-Up
    Crruent MVP - middle cruyff
    Next target - prime desailly or upgrade to.middle.vieira
  • RayS
    madwullie wrote: »
    Crruent MVP - middle cruyff
    Next target - prime desailly or upgrade to.middle.vieira

wowa do you skill with Cruyff? Have Base Vieira now?
  • High420

That SIF Werner really does look good. Liked his NIF when i ran a Bundes side to get that UEL Live Tah. [/quote]

@RayS @Vinny1979

I really want to get the most out of him as now I just packed the red 87 version. [/quote]

[/quote]

He would be the ideal supersub, but I have nif Auba untradable so he kind of takes care of that job.

I'm just so used to Lewa and his magnificent positioning and finesse shot, now I need to figure out what Werner does so well... other than run really fast [/quote]

yea same here, I didn't really use Werner for that long as I did the Auba Potm as well. I then packed CR7 from the alonso SBC! Not complaining obv, but it meant that I never really learned how to use werner that effectively.
  • ab51194
    1029 posts Professional
    Messi but just sold him lol and buying CR7