How’s manager career mode this year?

Davvebingan
2309 posts Fans' Favourite
I would normally have started a career by now but am stuck in fut for the moment and don’t know if I when I’ll start a cm. I’m wondering if it’s a big difference this year compared to the last and what has changed?

Comments

• nothing has changed...
  • Davvebingan
    Ok good to know
  • Steffolovitch
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    True. The only difference to last year's game is the addition of the Champions League and Europa League. To me, it does make the experience of playing the game a bit more lifelike, when the Champions hymn is played before a game etc.

A minor change, though, is the issue with squad numbers for the national team. In FIFA 18, you could not edit the squad numbers for your players, if you were managing a national team. That bothered me a great deal, since I hate having my playmaker playing with number 37 on the back in stead of number 10. But now you CAN edit that.

But besides that the game is quite similar to FIFA18's career mode, only with some teams relegated and some promoted, some new young players, and the rest one year older than in last year's game.
    I do enjoy the game, though, especially now with the latest release of new starheads.
  • Davvebingan
    True. The only difference to last year's game is the addition of the Champions League and Europa League. To me, it does make the experience of playing the game a bit more lifelike, when the Champions hymn is played before a game etc.

A minor change, though, is the issue with squad numbers for the national team. In FIFA 18, you could not edit the squad numbers for your players, if you were managing a national team. That bothered me a great deal, since I hate having my playmaker playing with number 37 on the back in stead of number 10. But now you CAN edit that.

But besides that the game is quite similar to FIFA18's career mode, only with some teams relegated and some promoted, some new young players, and the rest one year older than in last year's game.
    I do enjoy the game, though, especially now with the latest release of new starheads.

Thx for the input.