Through balls

Davvebingan
2321 posts Fans' Favourite
Why is it that some through balls goes straight at the player when I want them to go closer to the side line so he can run into it? And why does some through go super hard when I just press the button and some balls becomes super slow even though I hold the button for a long time

Comments

• Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Try manual through balls
  • Davvebingan
    Diggy wrote: »
    Try manual through balls

You mean as a setting?
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes change from assisted to manual
  • Davvebingan
    Diggy wrote: »
    Yes change from assisted to manual

Is it any harder to aim or is it only an improvement
  • Phyan
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just standard inconsistencies in game play, happens all the time with shooting too. My go to from getting the ball from full back to winger is RB+Y and 90% of the time it comes off, only use on the near the sideline though.
  • Davvebingan
    Phyan wrote: »
    Just standard inconsistencies in game play, happens all the time with shooting too. My go to from getting the ball from full back to winger is RB+Y and 90% of the time it comes off, only use on the near the sideline though.

I like those passes as well, might use them to little
  • There are a few things that mess with this (IMO). Vision and passing stats. If your player has really high Vision, I think they "see" this amazing pass and try to place the perfect ball (when you're on assisted). So if you want more control, go manual.
  • Davvebingan
    Absting159 wrote: »
    There are a few things that mess with this (IMO). Vision and passing stats. If your player has really high Vision, I think they "see" this amazing pass and try to place the perfect ball (when you're on assisted). So if you want more control, go manual.

Thanks, will do