When to buy UCL KDB and Walker?

bezo85
1042 posts Professional
Buying as investments and also to use in my team as they always rise when the SBC’s end.
Should I buy now or later tonight/tomorrow?
KDB already dropped 80k

Comments

• TurdFerguson
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Why would you (or anyone) buy these cards? I mean I would get it if they were OTW, but it’s a +1 stat boost for a substantial mark up, I genuinely don’t get it, nor do I get how they could go up as an investment I guess, plus they will likely take a drastic dip once these guys get their first IF
  • bezo85
    1042 posts Professional
    Why would you (or anyone) buy these cards? I mean I would get it if they were OTW, but it’s a +1 stat boost for a substantial mark up, I genuinely don’t get it, nor do I get how they could go up as an investment I guess, plus they will likely take a drastic dip once these guys get their first IF

Because I want the players anyway, they are slightly better, card design is better, and most importantly are more likely to rise than the NIF’s over the next few weeks, so when I sell, I will make profit or break even, instead of making a loss. There is a risk they will drop a bit if they get an IF, but judging by other players, the drops aren’t huge.
  • Thefranchise92
    3552 posts National Call-Up

not even a plus one mate they go up plus 15 total in games stats. there are base cards with more base card boosts. they are essentialy half an inform
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    Buy it now
  • bezo85
    1042 posts Professional
    Eroberto wrote: »
    Buy it now

Got them. 639k for KDB and 242k for Walker. Happy with the prices.
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    bezo85 wrote: »
    Buy it now

Nice, I pulled the trigger on pogba earlier when he was 670k. They might go a little lower tonight into tomorrow but once that SBC is gone they will shoot up again and the low supply on these cards are big when it comes to investing in my opinion. Only a totw will knock them down in price
  • bezo85
    1042 posts Professional
    bezo85 wrote: »
    Buy it now

Nice, I pulled the trigger on pogba earlier when he was 670k. They might go a little lower tonight into tomorrow but once that SBC is gone they will shoot up again and the low supply on these cards are big when it comes to investing in my opinion. Only a totw will knock them down in price

Yeah I was thinking of waiting till tomorrow but rewards will add no more to the market but will add lots of coins so I think they will go up. There are barely any KDB on the market.
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Those blue cards r a waste I was looking at matudi for some time he was at 130k and I felt that was to high so was hoping it would be soon 100k I was wrong he is now at 180k absolutely crazy price