Investment tip #2

Invest in 87-89s now. Thank me later.

Comments

• Ronaldo
    3746 posts National Call-Up
    Prime icon?
  • Ronaldo wrote: »
    Prime icon?

Yep, and I'm certain it will need these squads. The prices of these are just too low
  • Ronaldo
    3746 posts National Call-Up
    Tomorrow or tonight?
  • SkeltonTom
    1132 posts Professional

Which players specifically?
  • Ronaldo wrote: »
    Tomorrow or tonight?

Doesn't matter, rewards tomorrow so they will go up anyway. It's not even a gamble at these prices.
  • SkeltonTom wrote: »

The cheapest, but avoid goalkeepers
  • Radraptor wrote: »
    Lol dan there are a million threads predicting this. Thanks for you secret information

Ohh I haven't seen the threads. Obv it's not secret info, just analysing the markets it's so obvious what requirements will make sense for EA
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Radraptor wrote: »
    Lol dan there are a million threads predicting this. Thanks for you secret information

Ohh I haven't seen the threads. Obv it's not secret info, just analysing the markets it's so obvious what requirements will make sense for EA

Just be careful as EA love to get one over on the investors. Good luck lads

• Radraptor wrote: »

Just be careful as EA love to get one over on the investors. Good luck lads

True that! I can't see them going any lower than they are now though
  • Azablucky
    4105 posts National Call-Up
    We've been holding for 2 weeks now. Last Icon SBC has been a let down. Next one should be worth it for us but EA has been screwing investors over for a while now so wouldn't surprise me if they ask for 2 icons instead. Just be careful as the next icon SBC won't be for 2 weeks if the next one doesn't go to plan.
  • dregana08
    3760 posts National Call-Up
    Azablucky wrote: »
    We've been holding for 2 weeks now. Last Icon SBC has been a let down. Next one should be worth it for us but EA has been screwing investors over for a while now so wouldn't surprise me if they ask for 2 icons instead. Just be careful as the next icon SBC won't be for 2 weeks if the next one doesn't go to plan.

Who's this we you speak of? Thread or whatsapp group?
  • Dazzler
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero

Broken clock springs to mind.

Cheers.
  • SkeltonTom
    1132 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    SkeltonTom wrote: »

How do I know who’s cheapest?

Players like Sanchez, Pique, Modric, Kroos?
  • SkeltonTom wrote: »

Use futbin mate
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kroos is a good shout
  • Eisenhardt
    4112 posts National Call-Up

Here: https://www.futbin.com/stc/cheapest

You are welcome :)
  • cule54
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hahaha random guy says invest in X with zero support or backup. Lol ok. Bet he was one of those those dead sure baby SBC was coming out Monday 😂😂
  • cule54 wrote: »
    Hahaha random guy says invest in X with zero support or backup. Lol ok. Bet he was one of those those dead sure baby SBC was coming out Monday 😂😂

Not me, I was busy making bank flipping UCL cards, double up my investment and told everyone at the time to do the same.
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    Radraptor wrote: »

:D
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    Next icon SBC will be for shearer, Moore, and 3 other garbage icons and 87 to 89s will crash
  • Eisenhardt
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    Eroberto wrote: »
    Next icon SBC will be for shearer, Moore, and 3 other garbage icons and 87 to 89s will crash

I hope not. I'm not invested but I have been waiting for a good one for a while now. Need a Ballack or a Henry in my team.
  • Alteron
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    When it will come? Bought some buffon and kross
  • Fatmanc
    1100 posts Professional
    So long as you are patient, u cant lose on the 87-89s etc cos there will be a time when they are needed and u should easily get profit.
  • Fatmanc wrote: »
    So long as you are patient, u cant lose on the 87-89s etc cos there will be a time when they are needed and u should easily get profit.

This. They will be needed and prices are so low they are not going much lower if at all lower.
  • seabo
    1409 posts Professional
    They already screwed us last time with the icon and 82 rated squad and it backfired on them so probably correct this time...probably...

However as another user predicted they will probably be all trash icons so they wont rise that much and wait for Futmas to release some better ones.
  • FORZARDO
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    better to buy:

4 87 rated
    3 88 rated or
    2 89 rated?