Out Of Position Players

Anythingadam142
310 posts Sunday League Hero
So ... besides the obvious, do any of you have any unusual out of position players in game?

I've been using 90 Kane as a CM and he really works for me - got me thinking what else could work.

Comments

• Scream Blind as a CDM super sub. At the moment he has 90 pace and 90 passing mixed with his CB stats and 4*WF. His next shapeshift or whatever will probably hurt his effectiveness. :D :s
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I'm using IF Talisca at CDM in game for my fitness squad just because my team of Brazilians has more attackers than I need. Strikers are WL Reward Richarlison and SBC Jo and then I have POTY Paulinho, SBC Oscar and POTM Lucas at LM-CAM-RM.
  • JoyW
    1152 posts Professional
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    I'm using IF Talisca at CDM in game for my fitness squad just because my team of Brazilians has more attackers than I need. Strikers are WL Reward Richarlison and SBC Jo and then I have POTY Paulinho, SBC Oscar and POTM Lucas at LM-CAM-RM.

How is Jo?
  • AjaxLegends
    1729 posts Play-Off Hero
    Scream Forsberg at CDM and Scream Blind at LB or CDM. Have red Felipe Anderson in my squad as a CAM but that’s his best position imo.
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    IF Valencia at CDM. If I do this flashback Alves, probably going to put him in the midfield too.
  • Daveofwales01
    8346 posts League Winner
    Use scream ampadu as a sub right back/centre back/DM, he's not very good on the ball but his pace is very helpful
  • Kalum
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I bring Marhez on 70 min mark at CAM gets a goal and saves my **** every time
  • Thefranchise92
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Scream koke cdm cm wing cam striker
    Firmino cm cam striker
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Valencia at CM (supersub) is insane and even has a decent finesse shot. I've also been playing Fabinho at CB and he does quite well there, better than when I tried him at CDM
  • maXmood
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alex Sandro @ CDM (super sub)
  • Richard
    11410 posts Has That Special Something
    Scream Blind as a CDM super sub. At the moment he has 90 pace and 90 passing mixed with his CB stats and 4*WF. His next shapeshift or whatever will probably hurt his effectiveness. :D :s

Same. Next shapeshift is a weird one though, there has been a full moon and black friday event. Makes you wonder when it switches.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Had 5 games now with Flashback Dani Alves at CDM (352) - full chem so just a Custom Tactic.

He is good, very good actually. Scored a few and got an assist.

In the same team, RTTF Alonso is in the other CDM slot - bit clunky (low balance) but still solid in that spot.
  • EekAlaska
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Richard wrote: »
    Scream Blind as a CDM super sub. At the moment he has 90 pace and 90 passing mixed with his CB stats and 4*WF. His next shapeshift or whatever will probably hurt his effectiveness. :D :s

Same. Next shapeshift is a weird one though, there has been a full moon and black friday event. Makes you wonder when it switches.

They forgot about Scream cards this year. Last year they would change every full moon.
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    OCD when it comes to player positions. I can't ever play someone out of position even subs.
  • Waldog94
    1490 posts Play-Off Hero
    Potm alonso at cdm
    Bale is a moster at rb/lb if u dont need his attacking threat
  • LFC Simon 98
    16702 posts World Class
    Blarix wrote: »
    OCD when it comes to player positions. I can't ever play someone out of position even subs.

Same
  • Crossland
    7607 posts League Winner
    Flashback Dani Alves as ST and to be fair he's pretty good hahah !
  • Anythingadam142
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Completely forgot about screams in my original post.

Loving Scream Calhanoglu as a super sub CAM until/if his boosts change.

Dream at CAM with that 91 shooting, 90 passing 84 dribbing
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    CL Bale.
    Anywhere across Mid/Att. Does a good job every time.