Timed finishing off

Chapman
432 posts An Exciting Prospect
So I decided to turn it off and see how much of an impact it would make. Honesty none what so ever Ive still been still scoring the same goals no impact what so ever. Basically I've come to the conclusion that I think it's just a gimick and doesn't have any impact. Anyone tried this . What's your thoughts?

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    6374 posts Big Money Move
    Chapman wrote: »
    So I decided to turn it off and see how much of an impact it would make. Honesty none what so ever Ive still been still scoring the same goals no impact what so ever. Basically I've come to the conclusion that I think it's just a gimick and doesn't have any impact. Anyone tried this . What's your thoughts?

If you think timed finishing makes no impact then you don't know how to timed finesse..

its the most broken thing in the game right now and every single time you have space you hit a timed finesse and its top corner 100% of the time.
  • vcvbcvb
    51 posts Park Captain
    Playing without it since the begining as i feel it's just letting you win and score without an effort and i finish g2 every week so im fine playing without it
  • Delboy13710
    4798 posts National Call-Up
    vcvbcvb wrote: »
    Playing without it since the begining as i feel it's just letting you win and score without an effort and i finish g2 every week so im fine playing without it

Same don’t even know how to use it , 90% of my goals are in the box with the odd screamer .
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    I do not use it, by choice, but it makes a huge difference. Even yellow timed finesse shots tend to go in, it's unreal. Finesse shots which are not timed have a lot more error, many go too close to the keeper and I have one of the best front 4 for finesse shots (POTM Hazard, POTM Reus, Salah, Mertens).
  • keronc
    966 posts Professional
    If you play squad battles with timed shooting on, the AI will score some crazy goals against you. The AI gets it perfect every time. I now play with it off at all times.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I turned it off ages ago because I never knew if I was doing it right or not, and I couldn't be bothered to focus on it. I still score a vast amount of finesse shots anyway.
  • Andyw19_88
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I turned it off weeks ago, finesse shots still go in most times don't see the need for it
  • Cupidstunt
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can it be turned off in every game mode? One of the most annoying things on the game
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    What do you mean by turning it off? Everyone who uses timed finesse has it off
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think if you turn it off the opponent shouldn’t be allowed to use it

Really annoys me when someone can do it every time
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    I think if you turn it off the opponent shouldn’t be allowed to use it

Really annoys me when someone can do it every time

hahah what?????

if you dont want to use it, thats your choice. you cant force people to not use it. Now, what they could do is matchmaking. have you be matched with people who also have it off. but we all know that'd be too sophisticated for their servers.