Finesse has literally ruined this game for me.

Steelcitysniper
1770 posts Play-Off Hero
edited November 2018
I tried the patch and its the same old * with fatigue fixed. Cant stand missing sitters while people drop 40 yard finesse shots on me. Driven shots seem to be saved more after the patch too? Thats what you do EA kill driven so finesse is 100% of the shot selections (its already 95% lol).

Defense is still random and broken with constantly tackling a guy over and over just for him to get it back or it bounce to another teammate. Defense has random garbage still. Player switch is still broken in manual and no matter what some say passing is still a frantic mess. There is no flow to this game and the skill gap doesn't exist anymore. Flip a coin on the outcome pretty much.

@EA_Andy Let us know when real changes will be made to the game because this game in its current state is worse than 18 and 17. It was better on release... how do you manage to make a game worse 3 months after it released lol?

Comments

• Jeyrus
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game is fine right now except delay. Timed Finishing and Move Keeper features are skill gaps except from mechanic exploits. What division are you playing ?
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    3 (should be in 2 but i just lost 3 out of 4 where i flat out dominated but first time finesse and 40yrd finesse ruined that) and no.... the fact that people even think this is fine and are saying it is, is enough for me to give up on this franchise and not comeback if this is the future haha.
  • iTaLenTZ
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Finesse ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goals have made me quit teh game some weeks ago already. Tried the new patch and its only worse. AI defenders now go out of the way so it is even easier to score finesse shots. Pressing RB+B first touch from 30 meter is apparently the pinnacle of skill expression for EA.
  • buy players with good finesse shots and join in the fun
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    Game will be shelved until this garbage gets fixed.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    iggypop wrote: »
    buy players with good finesse shots and join in the fun

Haha imma pass bro but thanks lol, sad part is you dont even need to have good finesse to hit 35 yrd bombs lol
  • crackers07
    1200 posts Professional
    I hate finesse but i also feel without it the game would be worse. All i have played since the patch is ptb counter attack. It seems only way past these players.
  • OZero
    7611 posts League Winner
    The game is broken when you need an exploit shot to win against players who also exploit on PTB AI def counter.

What a sad state it has become.
  • Gazhunt1981
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can you ask andy about 45th minute goals n 90th minute goals..er kick off glitch er player switching
    ..er offside shouts when u are clearly on and my fifa points iv not recieved while you're at it ..thx much luv
  • Just had 3 quick games on my lunch. First game conceded 2 silly finesse shots. Still won but they are so OP.
  • Notformeclive
    2810 posts Fans' Favourite
    OZero wrote: »
    The game is broken when you need an exploit shot to win against players who also exploit on PTB AI def counter.

What a sad state it has become.

• Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    I find the timed finishing rarely matters.

Majority of times my Green Timed open goals / 1on1 are missing, hitting post, flying wide or over crossbar. At least 5 times a game.

Yet then sometimes I will bang in red timed shots over and over.

Only rare occasions I notice the difference is when I time perfectly but it decides my player wanted to chest the ball and take 2 touches first so a scuffed red time.
  • Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Ranged timed finishes should be so much more ineffective.

Kick offs need fixing.

Servers are trash.

Fix these and I'm delighted