Why is messi so cheap?

CaptainDan-
691 posts Semi-Pro
edited November 2018
He is absolutely insane I don't understand how Ronnie is 2.5 mil and messi under a million. Admittedly I haven't used ronnie yet but messi is scoring for fun so I'm struggling to justify spending 3 times his amount on big CR7

Comments

• nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ronaldo has better physicals

Being in a new league aswell it’s fun to try him in new teams etc
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    How many in your trade pile mate?
  • DadBod wrote: »
    How many in your trade pile mate?

Only have 1, he's gone up 90k since I bought him so don't need to advertise lol
  • CaptainDan-
    691 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    nj10 wrote: »
    Ronaldo has better physicals

Being in a new league aswell it’s fun to try him in new teams etc

Yeah that heading is the main reason I'm looking at Ronaldo but 1.5million more seems crazy for a messi that can head the ball lol
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    He’s gone up since last week but generally low because it’s la liga and they don’t have great cm’s. Also he’s a bit weak. Still a good card though
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had Ronaldo on drafts. He is great, and well rounded.

Have Messi in my UT and he is great too. Him at ST and Messi cam would be a wonderful pair. They both equally get into positions and beat defenders that the other cant.

I think Ronaldo has the inflated price due to previous FIFAs putting so much emphasis on physical, it has carried over.
  • I've bought Messi twice and sold twice, he is amazing, easily the best player I've used BUT he is so hard to build around, La Liga is quite boring/limited in terms of players to use, usually consists of Real or Barca with the odd Griezmann thrown in..

I used hybrids around him when I had him and there is always one or two players thrown in solely to accommodate Messi, got fed up with it after a while.

I dont think there is a lot of love for Dembele, Rakitic, Busquets when you want to hybrid, only really found Suarez as an option.
  • Recoba
    3596 posts National Call-Up
    Stamina
  • mjweatherup
    709 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Recoba wrote: »
    Stamina

Means nothing. I play Messi CAM every game the whole game including ET

Does anyone even know how a low stamina bar affects a player? is it speed? Is it shot? Is it dribbling?

Messi and all players can still do exactly the same thing whether their stam bar is full or empty
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Near Post Corners.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5452 posts Big Money Move
    Recoba wrote: »
    Stamina

Means nothing. I play Messi CAM every game the whole game including ET

Does anyone even know how a low stamina bar affects a player? is it speed? Is it shot? Is it dribbling?

Messi and all players can still do exactly the same thing whether their stam bar is full or empty

Acceleration
    Agility
    Jumping
    Strength
    Reactions
    Marking
  • Mataay
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hight, strenght, stamina, workrates.
  • Ryanomates
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Messi untradeable at the weekend, as good as he is I wouldn't pay 800-900k for him personally. Probably because thats all the coins I have, but when you compare him to POTM Reus, Reus is much better imo. In game he's thay little bit quicker, his shots feel more powerful and he seems to be better positioned for me
  • IxToMxI
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    You need to know how to use messi versus you need to press circle

Ronaldo has been carrying average and sub average players for years