Which icon striker for 1,15 mill (ps4) ?

czcash
450 posts An Exciting Prospect
Im playing 433 with neymar - nedved - if mbappe up top

looking to switch nedved for a real striker (or a cam and move if ben yedder up top)..

Been looking at 88 Raul, but dont know if he's my best option. Maybe Hernandez?
Please, help me out here :)

Want a dribbly fun guy with heading abilities. Need a bit of agility

Comments

  • czcash
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Come on :)
    Someone must have tried, and can give som feedback, on these guys:

    Prime Hernandez
    88 Raul
    Basten
    Hagi
    Trezeguet
    JayJay
    Vieri

    BTW: Didnt like Lineker

    Please?
    ...anyone?...
  • Fatmanc
    1102 posts Professional
    Im liking prime Zola at the moment

    Hes small and dribbly
  • czcash
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fatmanc wrote: »
    Im liking prime Zola at the moment

    Hes small and dribbly

    He looks decent, but... stamina....
  • Wikypedia
    424 posts An Exciting Prospect
    87 Del Piero is quite good, finishing a bit suspect but overall a very good player.

    I find 88 Raul to be decent, but not fantastic. Good at everything great at none, his prime is fantastic though

    Can you share why didn’t you like Lineker? He’s the next striker I want to try.
  • czcash
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wikypedia wrote: »
    87 Del Piero is quite good, finishing a bit suspect but overall a very good player.

    I find 88 Raul to be decent, but not fantastic. Good at everything great at none, his prime is fantastic though

    Can you share why didn’t you like Lineker? He’s the next striker I want to try.

    Lineker just never worked for me. He was really positioned where i wanted him to be, and i struggled dribbling with him.
    Whenever he had a goal change he did score, though...
    Maybe he just doesnt fit my playstyle, cos a lot of people told me he was GOD before i bought him
  • Fatmanc
    1102 posts Professional
    czcash wrote: »
    Fatmanc wrote: »
    Im liking prime Zola at the moment

    Hes small and dribbly

    He looks decent, but... stamina....

    So long as ur finger aint stuck to the sprint button he is fine, lasts the whole game for me.
  • Korlezz
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime shearer was great for me fast enough strong think he was 120 games 128 goals when i sold,not coz he was craaap just fancied a change.
  • PeteB7977
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Vieri prime best I’ve used! Left foot is a rocket
  • czcash
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ended up trying Raul 88.
    Lets see how it feels. 5 goals first 4 matches, doesnt feel wrong, but lets give him a few more games before we judge
  • Wikypedia
    424 posts An Exciting Prospect
    88 Raul is probably the most all rounded choice out there, enjoy him! I personally feel he’s not worth the money cos he feels similar to Firmino and I find Aguero better. Haha.

    I want to try either Owen or Lineker next.
  • czcash
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wikypedia wrote: »
    88 Raul is probably the most all rounded choice out there, enjoy him! I personally feel he’s not worth the money cos he feels similar to Firmino and I find Aguero better. Haha.

    I want to try either Owen or Lineker next.

    Yeah i get that.
    Just wanted someone who can do a bit of all:
    long shots
    finishing
    pacey
    dribbly
    strong
    heading
Sign In or Register to comment.