Rttf tagliafico

russfred
487 posts An Exciting Prospect
Looks like he will be a beast. Already his card is great, now with qualification to the next round in the bag his upgrade will be decent

Comments

• MrMagicNL
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    But how long will it take before he receives the upgrade?
  • russfred
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was under the impression it will be when a stage officially ends, so after the last group game
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    in december
  • Torminator
    1289 posts Professional
    I bought some as an investment. Dont see them progressing through knock out stages so going to sell after upgrade
  • JuliantbX
    1821 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bought him just because he's from Ajax, which I support. Just hoping for another IF for Ziyech / De Ligt so I can link htem all
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    How many you selling :trollface:
  • Torminator
    1289 posts Professional
    There aren't many argentinien LB options if you want to use Zanetti on the right side. When he is boosted to 84 and (slim chance 86). He will be the primary argentinian LB. That said, how many people use full argentina squads?
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    Torminator wrote: »
    There aren't many argentinien LB options if you want to use Zanetti on the right side. When he is boosted to 84 and (slim chance 86). He will be the primary argentinian LB. That said, how many people use full argentina squads?

Noone uses Tagliaficio so far and noone will use him when he gets uprgraded. If he gets to 86 rating somehow he might still end as a card that people will submit in an SBC as 86 rated card. Its like Scream Pepe. Good on paper, but noone is using him because of links.
  • FORZARDO
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Super hard to link unless you have two icons to link him
  • seabo
    1409 posts Professional
    Can link him to IF De Ligt and CL Ziyech for cheap OP team that's not bad.

I was running De Ligt with Scream Blind who was so good as 90 pace CB too but the GK had to be either Cilessen, Zoet (bads) or Van der Sar lol...
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    seabo wrote: »

I was running De Ligt with Scream Blind who was so good as 90 pace CB too but the GK had to be either Cilessen, Zoet (bads) or Van der Sar lol...

Of course you can, but who will do it. havent faced him so far and i played quite a lot. Same with other good cards fro bad leagues or bad links.
  • FORZARDO
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    seabo wrote: »

That's 70k that I would rather save up for a better team.

Idea is great, Tagliafico looks great but just cant justify replacing Ramos or Varane at CB with De Light
  • seabo
    1409 posts Professional
    I would've done it earlier in the game but not now. Would only be for people that have fitness squads worth like 200k. I still have a fitness squad but it's upgraded higher than that now. I save dem coins on not buying squad fitness and sell them instead which works out to be like 200-300k so far this FIFA.

For some reason when I run 1 team I get the similar results as running 2 teams in WL so might as well try more players in 2 teams and save on fitness.