Best French Silver GK

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
edited June 2015
Need any French keeper for my newest silver team. There are literally eight 74-rated keepers to choose from (probably not going to waste money on the IF one).

Alternatively, I could even use Barbosa of Sevilla, who I already own, but I'm not sure on his low positioning. I started off with Pionnier but he seems like a midget. Ahamada has gash handling so probably not him.

But who?

Comments

• SPU004
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    IF Jourdren.
  • Orikoru
    SPU004 wrote: »
    IF Jourdren.

As I said, obviously he's the best being the only IF but I don't waste coins on IF keepers.
  • SPU004
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orikoru wrote: »
    IF Jourdren.

As I said, obviously he's the best being the only IF but I don't waste coins on IF keepers.

Only 10k right? Not sure it is too much of a waste, when you can discard for half of that.

But I have come up against Barbosa a few times, and he always has a blinder. Would be a good option.

• GTaylor
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    IF Salin has been brilliant for me!
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20006 posts Club Captain
    Remy Riou is the best french GK for sure, he is also the best silver GK i have used tbh.
  • NornIron
    11120 posts Has That Special Something
    Elana has never let me down.
  • Orikoru
    IF Jourdren.

Only 10k right? Not sure it is too much of a waste, when you can discard for half of that.

But I have come up against Barbosa a few times, and he always has a blinder. Would be a good option.

Don't even have 10k at the moment. :lol:

Wow, almost everyone is saying a different one, lol.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20006 posts Club Captain
    @Gyan_33 would say Yohann Pele though, i haven't tried him, but he looks like a monster tbh.
  • Gyan_33
    28908 posts Player of the Year
    Yohann Pelé is an absolute king in goal
  • Orikoru
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Serious? He's got the height but his reflexes are a bit low. I normally prioritise reflexes to be honest.
  • keema-v
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    FYI Barbosa is a great keeper :)
  • Orikoru
    keema-v wrote: »
    FYI Barbosa is a great keeper :)

Yeah he's decent, I used him before in an Argie team but ended up replacing with Carrizo. It's just positioning I worry about with Barbosa. I think I will try him next though, if he's awful I'll start doing a grand tour of French goalies, lol.
  • Gyan_33
    28908 posts Player of the Year

Serious? He's got the height but his reflexes are a bit low. I normally prioritise reflexes to be honest.

His height and acrobatic save style stop everything anyway.
  • Orikoru

His height and acrobatic save style stop everything anyway.

Alright mate.. I will give him a trial.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    Boucher with the speed and GK Long Throw makes him my favorite. Also very solid all the way around.
  • mattiparka
    10410 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2015
    just go for the one with long thrower trait

edit: what reece said. speed and that trait is what matters. all gks are basically the same otherwise