To much to ask for?

WilliamCeder
29 posts Last Pick at the Park
Wouldnt It be cool if the players could get a tan? For Example in the Summer The players would have more tan and in winter less tan or if they move from sweden to spain they would after a while be a bit more tanned? Ambitious but would be awesome

Comments

• Why?! No... Just no!

This game has some huge issues, to the point I've gone to PES (which was the best decision I could of made).. What's crazier than some of the bugs on the game is some of the suggestions... This is the worst, by far!

Fix the bugs, make the game playable, forget giving players a tan!
  • WilliamCeder
    11Gooner11 wrote: »
    Why?! No... Just no!

This game has some huge issues, to the point I've gone to PES (which was the best decision I could of made).. What's crazier than some of the bugs on the game is some of the suggestions... This is the worst, by far!

Fix the bugs, make the game playable, forget giving players a tan!

I didnt say bugs was necessary?
  • V l u m s d e n
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My day :neutral: no comment needed
  • WilliamCeder
    My day :neutral: no comment needed

Brother, You cant say its not cool? Then if it is do able is another thing?
  • frankibo
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Wouldnt It be cool if the players could get a tan? For Example in the Summer The players would have more tan and in winter less tan or if they move from sweden to spain they would after a while be a bit more tanned? Ambitious but would be awesome

You are either trolling or ABSOLUTELY MENTAL.

Career mode has huuuuge fundamental issues as does the gameplay and you're asking about tans?
    You can join the weirdos asking for new beard styles and updated boots.

I'd be quite happy if they made no graphical and aesthetic improvements but improved gameplay and the career mode game world. I don't need more face scans, or 2D photos, get rid of those completely if it saves time and mean resources can be focussed elsewhere.
  • Mattwp_74
    20 posts Ball Boy
    In FIFA 20 the players will get tans and it will be the next amazing new feature - forget that the game is completely broken at career mode level - players will have tans and EA will market it as something amazing.
  • p0larh4wk
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Mattwp_74 wrote: »
    In FIFA 20 the players will get tans and it will be the next amazing new feature - forget that the game is completely broken at career mode level - players will have tans and EA will market it as something amazing.

so true.
  • Alex_cr
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    😂😂😂 this is the weirdest post I’ve ever seen!
  • glynnerm
    16 posts Ball Boy

Are you on acid?
  • WilliamCeder
    glynnerm wrote: »

Are you on acid?

Agree it would be realistic? Then if EA is the right ones for this atm is another thing, Shouldnt be priotized.. Cant see why Im getting hate, Shouldnt be priotized as said but its defo cool and realistic
  • No one's hating you, just completely gobsmacked at how pointless/pathetic and the most needless game suggestion this is... Like everyones saying, we don't want new hair styles, tans, changing a banner in the ground, we want a game thats playable and one to enjoy.. The fact that the career modes 10 years ago were more in depth and enjoyable than now is embarrassing for EA and the fifa brand. Also it's insulting to us, the ones that have brought the game for 24 years..
  • Mattwp_74
    20 posts Ball Boy
    No one's hating you, just completely gobsmacked at how pointless/pathetic and the most needless game suggestion this is... Like everyones saying, we don't want new hair styles, tans, changing a banner in the ground, we want a game thats playable and one to enjoy.. The fact that the career modes 10 years ago were more in depth and enjoyable than now is embarrassing for EA and the fifa brand. Also it's insulting to us, the ones that have brought the game for 24 years..

Completely Agree - Sadly someone who wants to spend £2k on computer game add ons is more important.
  • WilliamCeder
    Mattwp_74 wrote: »
    No one's hating you, just completely gobsmacked at how pointless/pathetic and the most needless game suggestion this is... Like everyones saying, we don't want new hair styles, tans, changing a banner in the ground, we want a game thats playable and one to enjoy.. The fact that the career modes 10 years ago were more in depth and enjoyable than now is embarrassing for EA and the fifa brand. Also it's insulting to us, the ones that have brought the game for 24 years..

Completely Agree - Sadly someone who wants to spend £2k on computer game add ons is more important.

I dont thing you guys get me, I didnt say this should be priotized but it would be cool... Just cuz you get 1 thing it dosent mean you cant get another thing
  • ShavyJc23
    66 posts Park Captain
    This is the post of someone who has too much time on their hands 😂😂🤣🤣

Getting a tan???
    Commentators: here's ozil, looking like he took a sun bath to relax his mind before the game.
  • WilliamCeder
    ShavyJc23 wrote: »
    This is the post of someone who has too much time on their hands 😂😂🤣🤣

Getting a tan???
    Commentators: here's ozil, looking like he took a sun bath to relax his mind before the game.

Just got an entreprenaur brain with too many ideas😅