Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Can't really get into Icons this year.

HektorOvTroy
1637 posts Play-Off Hero
Except for CB position.

Think I'm all iconed out from last year.

Prefer to use current players I like in most roles.

Anyone inspire me to use a CM icon?
I've got KDB and Pogba.

Sold Prime Keane. He was good but prefer a current player.

Comments

• LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Do yourself a favor and give Socrates a try. He is like a better Pogba at CAM/CF and plays a bit like a better Lukaku at ST. Feels like a really unique player. I’m “only” using his middle version, the 89 rated one. I can imagine how nice his Prime must feel but even though I could afford the upgrade, I don’t think it was justifiable when comparing them. The difference between the base Socrates and middle Socrates is more noticeable than the middle Socrates to the Prime. Definitely worth a try if you have around 1.5m to spare. No one quite like him except the middle and Prime Gullit versions, and those are in a completely different tax bracket than Socrates.
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah. Problem is I have the coins. 4M now after recent investments paid off... And still loads of top quality players and investments....

But just can't be inspired to spend it...
  • FifaTaco
    1071 posts Professional
    Yeah. Problem is I have the coins. 4M now after recent investments paid off... And still loads of top quality players and investments....

But just can't be inspired to spend it...

Might be better to wait for icon set 4 to see if your tempted by any of them. Hoping for a couple of big players...
  • James Libby
    6448 posts Big Money Move
    Talk about first world problems...
  • Navraat
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    I still prefer KDB over majority of CM Icons, only Gullit will make me get rid of him