Is there a Team that can fight the pay to win Team?

nextqprmanager
3725 posts National Call-Up
Please show us your creative side, using different players`, who help you win vs the `top` teams?,
Any unusual Players`?

Comments

• Lackosweat
    11256 posts Has That Special Something
    Another p2w team.
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    Depends on level.

Last night I used squad builder just for Spanish players in the club (DR objectives) and spanked quite a few top PL based team's with icons.

But I'm div 5.
  • nextqprmanager
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Another p2w team.

stop it !
  • nextqprmanager
    Depends on level.

Last night I used squad builder just for Spanish players in the club (DR objectives) and spanked quite a few top PL based team's with icons.

But I'm div 5.

I am Div 6, been in Div 5 a few times
    but what I am looking for are hardly used players` which work just as well / better than your Suarez, Ramos etc.
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    Depends on level.

But I'm div 5.

I am Div 6, been in Div 5 a few times
    but what I am looking for are hardly used players` which work just as well / better than your Suarez, Ramos etc.

I played 433 (5)

Well I had the Bayern back triangle. Martinez cdm.

Thiago, and someone

Koke, Isco (cf) Pedro (I think)
    Spanish LB and RB.
    Was fun.
    Martinez felt really slow and sluggish though
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    You're welcome.

Screenshot-20181127-100706.png
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    There’s not gonna be players that rival the big guys but are not used much. Cheap players that play as well as expensive ones are gonna the the most used cards in the game.

Players like Jesus, Allan, mertens, Kimpembe, Willian, Benatia, cancello, Sanchez, kondogbia

There’s loads
  • cornbeef
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    With the exception of maybe Jesus i haven't found any players that compare to higher rated players. Last year i could beat full legend teams with a 82 rated squad. This year any player i use rated lower than 84 feels terrible
  • _Stobe
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    cornbeef wrote: »
    With the exception of maybe Jesus i haven't found any players that compare to higher rated players. Last year i could beat full legend teams with a 82 rated squad. This year any player i use rated lower than 84 feels terrible

Jesus that good?
    what makes him special in your opinion
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    _Stobe wrote: »
    Jesus that good?
    he's always in the right position and clinical

• cornbeef
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    _Stobe wrote: »
    cornbeef wrote: »

Jesus that good?

he just seems to be one of the only players i can dribble with, his first touch is decent and his shooting is a lot better than his stats suggest he just all round feels alot better than any other 83 or even 84 rated player i have used.
  • Ash Ketchum
    922 posts Professional
    Problem is everytime i play a pay to win team I do well on possesion ect, but the problem is they just take stupid long range finesse shots outside the box that seem to go in every time with ronaldo ect and theres nothing you can do about it.
  • nextqprmanager
    This is what i am saying. It is typical also that most suggest mainly PL players` - there`s got be some South American / MLS Player that is as good as Pogba, is there ??
    if not, this is why - what is the point?
    It is all very well saying, it is just a fun game, play with Players` you enjoy [ IRL - well there is no correlation, hence Modric etc ].
    Personally, like most I think, I like to win. What fun is there losing?,
    keep going people
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Problem is everytime i play a pay to win team I do well on possesion ect, but the problem is they just take stupid long range finesse shots outside the box that seem to go in every time with ronaldo ect and theres nothing you can do about it.
    use manual GK