If Mahrez?

Anybody got a review, just packed him untradeable. Looks a great card. Will probably play him as a cam with those stats.

Comments

• Recoba
    2952 posts National Call-Up
    Cheap Neymar
  • Recoba wrote: »
    Cheap Neymar

Great, that saves me 600k :lol:
  • Adama173
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's not a bad pull by all means, but i dont think he's a cheap neymar. He seemed slugglish to me. I actually just cashed in on his OTW card.
  • Pacey3_16
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good but salahs better
  • Adama173 wrote: »
    He's not a bad pull by all means, but i dont think he's a cheap neymar. He seemed slugglish to me. I actually just cashed in on his OTW card.
    On paper his agility and balance look good at 95 and 89 but will have to use him to see. Thanks.
  • Lewis9UTx
    792 posts Professional
    I found him sick, his Finesse is unreal.
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks quality. Update us as I'm thinking of getting him and playing him as rw and rotation with Aguero as cf.
  • mdizzl3
    12117 posts Has That Special Something
    His dribbling and shooting is great. He is let down by his workrates though, very lazy player
  • Lewis9UTx
    792 posts Professional
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    His dribbling and shooting is great. He is let down by his workrates though, very lazy player

Didn't find him lazy at all tbh, played him as CAM and RW and he was brilliant
  • Looks quality. Update us as I'm thinking of getting him and playing him as rw and rotation with Aguero as cf.

Will do mate.

Medium, medium isn’t the best but at least he’s not balotelli lazy :lol:
  • Gazhunt1981
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Best player iv used iv desrtroyed so many stubborn defences with him
  • Foxsake
    1354 posts Professional
    I’ve played him on 7 chem that left foot of his is amazing. Goin to be sad to sell him come Thursday but I now have if mbappe
  • Fatmanc
    1067 posts Professional
    I use him as a 60 min sub but just cant get along with him.

May use him from start see if he plays different.
  • Foxsake wrote: »
    I’ve played him on 7 chem that left foot of his is amazing. Goin to be sad to sell him come Thursday but I now have if mbappe

I’m going to be using him on 8, so we’ll see how it goes.
  • Goalrush
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just got the 87 rated card. His finesse is unreal.
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    I got his untradeable IF too.

Absolutely love him. Insanely good touch and dribbling. Finishes so well also.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    2800 posts Fans' Favourite
    What do we think his price will do? Have him in my trade pile. Price seems low, even though I realize he has a huge supply.
  • What do we think his price will do? Have him in my trade pile. Price seems low, even though I realize he has a huge supply.

He should rise up again after the totw sbc’s go away and then further when he goes out of packs. There is heaps of them though.
  • mdizzl3
    Lewis9UTx wrote: »

@Lewis9UTx what instructions do you give him?

He literally makes no useful movement for me. I think I'll get rid of him once his price rises a little
  • Gunnercp
    1191 posts Professional

He literally makes no useful movement for me. I think I'll get rid of him once his price rises a little

Serious? He's insane for me in a 4321 stay forward and drift wide for me
  • Foxsake
    1354 posts Professional
    Ok lass last night I got if mbappe to replace mahrez. And mbappe for the second time of me having him has done **** all
    Goin back to mahrez
  • mdizzl3
    Gunnercp wrote: »

Serious? He's insane for me in a 4321 stay forward and drift wide for me

Thanks, not tried him at RF, I'll give it a crack
  • Gunnercp
    1191 posts Professional
    Potm hazard, potm auba, otw mahrez
    Fabinho, fernandinho, modric.

That's the set up at the top and working well. If I could afford kdb I would but too much coins tied up in 'investments'

So easy to cut inside/twist up defenders with mahrez
  • SP300x
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I put a marksman chem card on him - a very complete forward that can also create lots of chances for others
  • Just tried him out in four games, 2 goals and 2 assists, the new patch is harder than I thought... he’s very good on the ball and has a nice shot, feel like he gets lost at times though. @HektorOvTroy
  • Nessy
    1531 posts Play-Off Hero
    A bench warmer for me......
    OK as a sub
  • DadBod
    6038 posts Big Money Move
    I am playing him as my right striker and that left foot is on messi level
  • Pewdiepie
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    Just tried him out in four games, 2 goals and 2 assists, the new patch is harder than I thought... he’s very good on the ball and has a nice shot, feel like he gets lost at times though. @HektorOvTroy

Hmm. Thanks.

Bought SIF Anderson for the LW last night. Still trying to decide on the RW and cf sub for Aguero.
  • DadBod wrote: »
    I am playing him as my right striker and that left foot is on messi level

Playing him as a cam at the moment, how do you find his runs with medium medium?