Which icon to make a RTG around

LenKikk
718 posts Semi-Pro
edited November 2018
I feel like i want to try a bit of a untradeable/packed rtg this year, seen alot around and it looks pretty nice. I have 1.5 mil to splash on a icon i was thinking of prime Rivaldo because of the brasil untradeables i already own. It also leaves me with 400k so i can do 10 PL upgrade packs and 10 Serie A upgrade packs to start with.

Most of the time i play 433(4) so im mainly looking for a icon on the wings because my cam and st spot are already taken.

Do you guys have any experience with icon wingers? If so what would you recomend?

My untradeables.

Screenshot-20181127-020842.pngScreenshot-20181127-020853.png
Screenshot-20181127-021908.png

Comments

• MikeyP_FC
    12955 posts Has That Special Something
    I know you said you didn’t want a CAM, but Socrates imo
  • Keano
    12093 posts Has That Special Something
    Any icon you like or loved watching as a kid or have some connection too imo, doesnt matter what nationality as they all get links
  • Paawky
    2541 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nedved!
  • MrMagicNL
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cruyff without a doubt. Best player in this game, especially when you love Ajax! 89 feels great, if you have the coins go for his 94 haha.
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    Keano wrote: »
    Any icon you like or loved watching as a kid or have some connection too imo, doesnt matter what nationality as they all get links

Yea, i loved Litmanen but hes just not good enough in the game. Cruyf is to expensive unfortunately. Im doubting between Gerrard / Socrated and Rivaldo now. Thanks for the reply!
  • Hibee
    11630 posts Has That Special Something
    I would just pick one you liked irl. Especially if they played for the club you support. I have had Prime Laudrup since early in the game and I get way more joy with him than I do others as he was one of my favorite players at the time.
  • MrMagicNL wrote: »
    Cruyff without a doubt. Best player in this game, especially when you love Ajax! 89 feels great, if you have the coins go for his 94 haha.
    Hibee wrote: »
    I would just pick one you liked irl. Especially if they played for the club you support. I have had Prime Laudrup since early in the game and I get way more joy with him than I do others as he was one of my favorite players at the time.

Yea i would love to get Cruyf but im 500k short so its not gonna happen unfortunately. So i might have to pick a good one that i can use all year!
  • Hibee
    11630 posts Has That Special Something
    LenKikk wrote: »
    MrMagicNL wrote: »

Yea i would love to get Cruyf but im 500k short so its not gonna happen unfortunately. So i might have to pick a good one that i can use all year!

Looking at your picture you have plenty choices at least. Van Basten may be a good shout.
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    LenKikk wrote: »
    MrMagicNL wrote: »

Looking at your picture you have plenty choices at least. Van Basten may be a good shout.

Yea i know but i already have strikers i can use and i really dont like 2 strker formations. Its worth thinking about it though as i loved van Basten. I just realized i could go with Seedorf! Hes really versatile so i can use him on cm or cam or wherever. If im not mistaken until a few weeks back he was the youngest player to make his debut for Ajax ever. Also one of the most decorated footballer of our nation!
  • maymanpele
    14337 posts Has That Special Something
    Prime Rivaldo will link with the Pato real nice
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Prime Rivaldo will link with the Pato real nice

Yea im gonna go with Rivaldo! Have a team in mind that i can make pretty which ia pretty decent already. I would also have some room to do some upgrade packs to get some ubtradeable players!
  • Ulook92
    12447 posts Has That Special Something
    I cant imagine Lucas being very good at RB :trollface:

Prime Baggio/ADP with a Brasil/Serie A hybrid sounds good.
  • Reus
    22307 posts Club Captain
    Bergkamp maybe
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    I went with Rivaldo, gonna make a (RTG) thread as we speak. Thanks for all the input and ideas!
  • mihain247
    1286 posts Play-Off Hero
    2* WF....
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    mihain247 wrote: »
    2* WF....

I know mate, i played more players with bad weakfoots its not that big of a issue for me.