The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

In Poland base icon SBCs are confirmed

lIlIlIlIlIl
3930 posts National Call-Up

Comments

• PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    nice "shooting" stat on a goalkeeper. did you even look at that awful fake?
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Was about to post the same. It's fake.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    nice "shooting" stat on a goalkeeper. did you even look at that awful fake?

Its EA. Literally happens all the time :>
  • the_pack_king
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LOL idiot
  • enatic
    58 posts Park Captain
    Eventhough its fake, what would happen to 88 Figos price if he would be awardable in a sbc?
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero
    Always makes me laugh when people put motion blur and take a photo of their screen because they know faked pictures that look too pristine will get called out as fake... but now the blurry screen photo is a known strategy so what will we see next? A pretty border around the image?
  • Burchy
    972 posts Semi-Pro
    It’s always a crap picture or angle when these things pop up.

• Lackosweat
    6495 posts Big Money Move
    That's a kurwa attempt lol
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    edited November 2018
    Worble wrote: »
    Always makes me laugh when people put motion blur and take a photo of their screen because they know faked pictures that look too pristine will get called out as fake... but now the blurry screen photo is a known strategy so what will we see next? A pretty border around the image?

Dont forget the tilt :>
    enatic wrote: »
    Eventhough its fake, what would happen to 88 Figos price if he would be awardable in a sbc?

His base would drop
  • dregana08
    3982 posts National Call-Up

His base would plummet

fixed that for you
  • El_Nino
    4409 posts National Call-Up
    dregana08 wrote: »

His base would plummet

fixed that for you
    It would drop not plummet, his price isn’t artificial, it’s that price because he’s good ingame, it’s the base icons that are bad and only 700k due to SBC that would plummet badly

• Blackpoolmonster
    4131 posts National Call-Up
    Fake. Shooting stat on Pete and just “Carlos” on Roberto’s card.

No icon SBCs tonight it will just be a flashback card for Pato and that’s it.
  • Leandrinho
    1436 posts Play-Off Hero
    As long as icon sbc 3 is up they're will be no base icon sbc imo cuz that would make the prime icons from sbc3 to cheap
  • Moose Factory
    4567 posts National Call-Up
    Would love a Schmeichel with 89 dribbling... :*
  • Let's face it, it's way too early. Last year icon sbc upgrades were released in March...
    I would love it to happen but can't see it personally.