IF Martial vs SIF Anderson

anaughtysausage
220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Currently using SIF anderson and hes great but tempted to try out martial has anyone used both or used martial and what is your verdict?

Comments

• Jonboyparker
    5157 posts Big Money Move
    Where do you play SIF Anderson? He’s not a winger... he’s more suited to cam and I think he’s great. Stick a dead eye on him for high 90 finishing and shooting. Does the business!
  • anaughtysausage
    Where do you play SIF Anderson? He’s not a winger... he’s more suited to cam and I think he’s great. Stick a dead eye on him for high 90 finishing and shooting. Does the business!

Play him as a left cam in 4231 been great nice and attacking scorws plenty of goals.
  • Nivaze
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currently using NIF Martial as LCAM and he’s amazing! 39 games 44 goals 31 assists in DR, sometimes switch him to LST tho.
  • anaughtysausage
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Currently using NIF Martial as LCAM and he’s amazing! 39 games 44 goals 31 assists in DR, sometimes switch him to LST tho.

Does his work rates or stamina effect him?
  • Maximus AK47
    1422 posts Play-Off Hero

Dude , what do you mean - he is not a winger ?

He is a winger in real life ... played winger in Lazio ( only few games as CF) ,
    Now playing left winger in WestHam

Felipe is good at CAM in game - no question. But his natural fit is at left wing /left forward same as Neymar
  • Ginch goes u90
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Depends on your play style. If you want to cut inside and finish in or around the box with a finesse shot, martial. If you want to break out fast on the counter or dribble around and shoot from distance Felipe.
  • Jonboyparker
    5157 posts Big Money Move

Dude , what do you mean - he is not a winger ?

He is a winger in real life ... played winger in Lazio ( only few games as CF) ,
    Now playing left winger in WestHam

Felipe is good at CAM in game - no question. But his natural fit is at left wing /left forward same as Neymar

I just mean in game. He’s not great as an typical winger. Need him to push up more. He’s good at LF too. I used him at LW for a while and his HH workrates sometimes puts him out of position. His best position for me has been cam. Had his otw since the beginning.
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    I went from cl martial to neymar
    I miss martial :(
  • IF F. Anderson > IF Martial