Division rewards?

Choucas
2 posts Ball Boy
edited November 2018
Just reached division 1 and I can see that when you get 23 points, or, the title in other words, you get 15000 coins, and an item. It just looks like a player card yet doesn't show what it actually is. I am very curious to know what this item may be as I am just trying to make sure it will be worth it to go through the strong emotions of rage Fifa can make you go through when trying to do well. Does anyone know what this may be, have you already completed division 1 with 23 points? Please help me, I beg.

Comments

• the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Last year was a kit. Haven't reached Div 1 this year yet. Stuck in Div 2 with rage emotions and some yoga to chill. Haven't you oppened yet?
  • Choucas
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2018
    Only got to div 1, not playing it until the weekend, don’t think I’ll be able to handle it during the week along with schoolwork.
    A kit sounds very... not worth it...
    Shame really
    Thanks for the answer though mate, and good luck to get out of division 2, I just got lucky and won all games in a row somehow after barely making it past division 4 and fluking div 3.
  • Vasepr
    79 posts Park Captain
    I can confirm that the prize for winning division 1 is a kit (exact same one as last year) and 15K. You will also find that you play roughly the same assortment of 20 people in division 1 over and over again. It is almost like a country club. What is your team name?
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    Same black kit? Wow, that's sad, even in EA standards... My team name is Bad Seeds FC.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    edited November 2018
    Players in other consoles get 50k a week even if they lose 29 games and win 1... We get 15K after a serious grinding through Div 1. I really don't know what is thinking Lazarescu's crew...
  • If we had Squad Battles and Division Rivals we'd have more coins. You basically can't play UT without. Absense of features = very little Switch players = prices are high = squad fitness, player etc cards are pricey = can't win games = can't get coins = can't do anything = can't play game.
  • Vasepr
    79 posts Park Captain
    I mistakenly said it is the same kit. Last year was black, this year it is with white with black and green designs
  • Vasepr
    79 posts Park Captain
    Also I am “Dnipro Auditors”. I believe we have played a few times.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    For sure! You have a solid squad mate. And a great playstyle. Hope we meet again soon!

Pd. At least they change the design of the kit.