La Liga midfield

GLAN12
88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
After reading some discussion on the forum I sold Modric and Isco and gone for a more powerful strong midfield with IF partey and Casemiro. Greizeman at CAM. Playing 4-2-3-1 wide . Done okay this morning , but wondering if anyone has had any success with other midfielders from La Liga . Half thinking about selling up and starting again to go to that next level

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    13635 posts Has That Special Something
    Played over 200 games with Blue Arthur, solid player with a good shot on him
  • JURITO1000
    1657 posts Play-Off Hero
    i have casemiro-kondogbia CDM and Kroos/modric/isco and all of them are great. What was wrong with Modric and Isco in your gameplay?
  • GLAN12
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    i have casemiro-kondogbia CDM and Kroos/modric/isco and all of them are great. What was wrong with Modric and Isco in your gameplay?

Nothing necessarily wrong with modric . I’m Just trying to go that next level , and after reading the forum people saying that a powerful midfield is the way to go . Just trying some new players out . Can always buy him back .
    Isco I just wasn’t using him at all since I packed greizman. Thought I’d cash in
  • JURITO1000
    1657 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can recommend Kondogbia to try. Im using him around 150 matches already and he is very good. Very powerfull long shots and strong in defense
  • GLAN12
    You use the champs league version or normal gold card ?
  • JURITO1000
    1657 posts Play-Off Hero
    just basic 82