Winning headers

Wammo247
184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is there a trick to this? I can't seem to win many headers?

Comments

• Diggy
    13715 posts Has That Special Something
    It's better if your players are running onto the ball instead of been stationary
  • Sanchezzzz
    3955 posts National Call-Up
    Are you talking about from corners or defending crosses?
  • Hippyboy6
    16902 posts World Class
    Pele jumped about 10 feet in the air last night to score against me, standing jump & beat Ramos in the air lol
  • Wammo247
    Struggling mostly with headers from keeper kicks. I have a goal kick and kick up field as and 99/100 the opponent seems to win the header and get possession.
  • Reus
    22660 posts Club Captain
    Struggling mostly with headers from keeper kicks. I have a goal kick and kick up field as and 99/100 the opponent seems to win the header and get possession.

Who are your strikers?
  • Struggling mostly with headers from keeper kicks. I have a goal kick and kick up field as and 99/100 the opponent seems to win the header and get possession.

99 times out of 100 your opponent wins the header? really?
  • Wammo247
    Rotate between Diego Costa, Doumbia and Sturridge
  • Reus
    22660 posts Club Captain
    Rotate between Diego Costa, Doumbia and Sturridge

Costa should win his fair share the others won't win many

You need to use the left stick to keep your player in front of the defender
  • Wammo247

99 times out of 100 your opponent wins the header? really?

OK maybe slightly exaggerated. But the % is very high

Thought there must be a trick to it as I frantically hit B but don't seem to win many headers at all

Concede from headed corners alot
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Easy, you aim for Ronaldo
  • Wammo247
    Ha how does anyone afford players like Ronaldo? I've been playing steady for 4-5 weeks and build a semi decent squad but my most expensive player was 10k

How do people earn £2m to buy all these tops players?

Played a guy in DIV 6 today who had 7 TOTW cards and Ronaldo. Beat me 5-1 so no idea why he's in div 6 as he had all the skills and players.

If he's div 6 what the F is div 1 like
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    Ha how does anyone afford players like Ronaldo? I've been playing steady for 4-5 weeks and build a semi decent squad but my most expensive player was 10k

Played a guy in DIV 6 today who had 7 TOTW cards and Ronaldo. Beat me 5-1 so no idea why he's in div 6 as he had all the skills and players.

Because everyone was buying coins for next to nothing BEFORE price ranges. The ranges kicked in and suddenly everyone's coin almost doubled/tripled in value.

• Presto
    207 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't kick it down the middle unless you have a target man, although I had Crouch one game and Lahm was winning the majority of headers from kick out. Anyway best thing to do is aim it out wide like your gonna kick it out for a throw and I find your closest midfielder will lock on to it and take it down without being challenged.
  • Wammo247
    Had a few issues with Goal Kicks so will try that.

Tried calling players short and passing to the guy on the left but although I was pointing left ball went straight and he just had an open goal. Happened twice

Same with free kicks I feel like they are a disadvantage as I punt up field and then just lose possession immediately
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up

Because everyone was buying coins for next to nothing BEFORE price ranges. The ranges kicked in and suddenly everyone's coin almost doubled/tripled in value.
    Ye, "everyone". Salt is real.