FUT Champions Top 100 & Undefeated Players !!

Mahy87
600 posts An Exciting Prospect
So guys, have you noticed on XBOX 27 players were undefeated while on PS4 52 players undefeated !!

I believe it's really a big numbers (especially on PS4) and being increased every week. is it because EA decreased total games to 30 or because players start getting more Elite Players and ICONS ???

it seems that in future you wont be able to make it to top 100 until you are undefeated or invincible !! lol

Comments

• MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    Tin foil hat on, they’ve found a way to avoid each other (waiting on certain screens - blocking each other on consoles etc) and the match making is broken. A guy went from gold 2 to 29-1 in two weeks, no one gets good that quick.

How 54 players with perfect records avoided each other is beyond me, who are these guys playing?
  • SavelPT
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    This year it's easier for a noob go to weekend league. Before he have to win a tournament, now only need to made many games to go up until 2000 points.
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    You can still cherry pick opponents
  • Mahy87
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Tin foil hat on, they’ve found a way to avoid each other (waiting on certain screens - blocking each other on consoles etc) and the match making is broken. A guy went from gold 2 to 29-1 in two weeks, no one gets good that quick.

How 54 players with perfect records avoided each other is beyond me, who are these guys playing?

Really ?? so if you block someone you will never match with them again ????
    Navraat wrote: »

How ???
    SavelPT wrote: »
    This year it's easier for a noob go to weekend league. Before he have to win a tournament, now only need to made many games to go up until 2000 points.

True !!
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Mahy87 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Really ?? so if you block someone you will never match with them again ????
    Navraat wrote: »

How ???
    SavelPT wrote: »

True !!

Not sure if it’s relevant this year dude, but there was a post on reddit about it last year. Pros we’re doing it to avoid each other, this year it’s waiting a length of time at certain screens. These guys will do anything, and I mean anything to avoid each other. Pass the peanut butter.