So many players will be knackered next week

1
Bmac13
1 posts Park Captain
once the updates out and ai defendings gone we will hopefully see less bull

Comments

  • Geenoui
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bmac13 wrote: »
    once the updates out and ai defendings gone we will hopefully see less bull

    Just going to make the already OP timed finesses even more OP IMO.
  • FifaCity16
    711 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lot's of frauds will be exposed.
  • MHoney1234
    8049 posts League Winner
    No offence guys, but as with every patch, good players will adapt. Some of you guys are thinking you’ll become elite when more manual defending is in, but the truth is you’ll get timed finished to death and end up even more frustrated.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11860 posts Has That Special Something
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    No offence guys, but as with every patch, good players will adapt. Some of you guys are thinking you’ll become elite when more manual defending is in, but the truth is you’ll get timed finished to death and end up even more frustrated.

    If you manually defend you don't give them time to get timed finesse shots off. I rarely have them scored against me tbh but 95% of my goals come from timed finesse shots.
  • Nobber93
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s gonna make rivals more interesting that’s for sure! I’m looking forward to the new patch tbh. I’m gonna redeem my WL Token this weekend and I full expect the forums will be hilarious Tuesday!
  • forearms
    4876 posts National Call-Up
    Will be interested to hear if anything actually changes much. I have doubts
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    I for one look forward to 20 goals per game.
  • OldDirtyPackthis
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    After seeing them videos ea put out I'm not too sure now, I thought it'd be manual. But no, it's just stamina decrease and players moving away from shots.

    I was hoping it'd be more focused on making people tackle, looks more like it'll still be run well, walking away to save stamina.
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    Good, I’m absolutely sick of losing to AI BS. So many times I’ve retrieved the ball and then all of a sudden a swarm of players are marking every player and they block a pass or I clear it and their player is the always the first one to win it back and then I’m hit on a counter.
  • Thefranchise92
    3827 posts National Call-Up
    I'm all for it. But player switching isnt good enough for manual defending. But itll help against the people who you lose to but shouldnt. And also help even with delay hopefully
  • gizzzzy
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im scared of the "improvement" in tackling tbh. In the video EA released it looked really bad, im afraid it opens the door to alot more BS...
  • tvrfan
    698 posts Professional
    So good defender stats will be more important than ever
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Nerfing stamina is going to be an **** tbh. Loads of CMs might be unusable and the pace of the game might be a bit too slow
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11860 posts Has That Special Something
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    Nerfing stamina is going to be an **** tbh. Loads of CMs might be unusable and the pace of the game might be a bit too slow

    Think stamina is only nerfed if you are playing constant pressure. If you play normally you shouldn't have any issues unless you're using low stamina players.
  • L1vingl1fe
    3512 posts National Call-Up
    I must have missed it. Where is that patch confirmed?
  • L1vingl1fe
    3512 posts National Call-Up
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    I must have missed it. Where is that patch confirmed?

    Just found it in the Pitch Notes. That’s great news
  • alvchong
    1024 posts Professional
    how come we did not see PC player talking about their new patch experience in WL here? sound like no big deal
  • MNnative
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s not a manual defending partch it’s more of a partch to the ai defending so that shots aren’t blocked all the time and we can use constant pressure anymore that is all.
  • MNnative
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m interested to see what tactic becomes op if constant pressure is gone or do we set up identical tactics and switch to press as certain time during gameplay... going to have to experiment.
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    MNnative wrote: »
    I’m interested to see what tactic becomes op if constant pressure is gone or do we set up identical tactics and switch to press as certain time during gameplay... going to have to experiment.

    Park the bus counter attack will be back
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    Nerfing stamina is going to be an **** tbh. Loads of CMs might be unusable and the pace of the game might be a bit too slow

    Think stamina is only nerfed if you are playing constant pressure. If you play normally you shouldn't have any issues unless you're using low stamina players.

    Oh okay, yeah constant pressure should be nerfed, not very fun playing against it.
  • FCBlunt
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    MNnative wrote: »
    I’m interested to see what tactic becomes op if constant pressure is gone or do we set up identical tactics and switch to press as certain time during gameplay... going to have to experiment.

    Park the bus counter attack will be back

    Cant come back if its already here. :lol:
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2156 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa 18 will be back 100%
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    MNnative wrote: »
    I’m interested to see what tactic becomes op if constant pressure is gone or do we set up identical tactics and switch to press as certain time during gameplay... going to have to experiment.

    Park the bus counter attack will be back

    Park the bus constant pressure and counter attack was prevalent anyway.

    At least now the constant pressure is gone.

    Looking forward to 80% possession.
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    im all for it as a manual defender i cant stand sit back ai pressure auto block counter attack!!!!! but according to the video and pc users thoughts its just opened another can of worms.

    ai def jumping out the way of shots lol
    ai def not gone but positioning has apparently got bad and with player switching being an issue this scares me.
    rebounds tackles and 1st touches still dropping back to opponents but a further one lol.
    timed and 1st time finnesses enhanced.
    stamina on high press still not a factor after bringing a couple subs on.

    i hope its not as some threads ive read on it but seems to be more negative than pos on pc section.
    im hoping its the ai abusers moaning 😂😂😂😂
  • Gunnercp
    1361 posts Professional
    Fifa 18 will be back 100%

    I hope so. Then my potm auba will actually be able to outpace 50 speed/acceleration rated cbs.

    Tbf, it's the blocking that most annoys me.
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    They can patch whatever they want. If they don't get servers and remove button delay the game is a trash.
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    deang07 wrote: »
    im all for it as a manual defender i cant stand sit back ai pressure auto block counter attack!!!!! but according to the video and pc users thoughts its just opened another can of worms.

    ai def jumping out the way of shots lol
    ai def not gone but positioning has apparently got bad and with player switching being an issue this scares me.
    rebounds tackles and 1st touches still dropping back to opponents but a further one lol.
    timed and 1st time finnesses enhanced.
    stamina on high press still not a factor after bringing a couple subs on.

    i hope its not as some threads ive read on it but seems to be more negative than pos on pc section.
    im hoping its the ai abusers moaning 😂😂😂😂

    All they needed to do was make sure that the AI shadow and don't autoblock or tackle for you. Job done.
  • mihain247
    1426 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can’t wait for it ! The amount of Constat Pressure players I faced this WL was disgusting, now it’s time for real football (as much as gameplay permits)
Sign In or Register to comment.