How many games of WL do you aim to win?

Juked By Neymar
3332 posts National Call-Up
I cbb trying win more than 6. Get my 1 player-pick and I'm out

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    9586 posts League Winner
    Usually just aim for gold 3 now and if I can be bothered playing the last 10 games I will but if the servers are bad I will just stop at 14.
  • joehuk
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gold 3 only, once(IF) the delay gets sorted i'll aim for more, but it's just not enjoyable currently.

even on the PC with the new patch yes the overall mechanics have improved but its let down by unbearable delay.
  • Dazzler179
    605 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Silver 1/ Gold 3, once I’ve got a player pick and the 2000 WL points I’m out!
  • Juked By Neymar
    3332 posts National Call-Up
    joehuk wrote: »
    Gold 3 only, once(IF) the delay gets sorted i'll aim for more, but it's just not enjoyable currently.

even on the PC with the new patch yes the overall mechanics have improved but its let down by unbearable delay.

Yea the delay is really killing my enjoyment of the game at this point, feel like I can't make my players do anything I want them to do. Not banking on it being fixed sadly.
  • Boysie91
    6957 posts League Winner
    Stop at gold 3 so this weekend that was 20 games because I had a bad start withe the delayed gameplay
  • joehuk
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite

Yea the delay is really killing my enjoyment of the game at this point, feel like I can't make my players do anything I want them to do. Not banking on it being fixed sadly.

Yeah I feel i'm having to play very robotic to actually be able to do anything.

I'm scared to do tricks.
    scared to attempt any sort of dribble, be that Slow/LT stop turns etc.
  • greif44
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    I always aim to get to G3, usually I get to G2 with few games left
  • mufcscott__
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Elite 3
  • SirSkinner
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    G3, aim low stress less
  • FifaCity16
    711 posts An Exciting Prospect

By how much would you say the patch improved gameplay? Without taking into account the horrible delay.
  • AJHaeford1989
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Finished Silver my 1st WL, finished Gold 3 the week after and I have finished Gold 2 ever since. I'm happy with G3/2.
  • Thefranchise92
    2793 posts National Call-Up
    23.. get 20 because of delay
  • I like to aim for Gold 1, get it pretty consistently, the odd Gold 2, hoping for an Elite finish eventually, only ever managed 1 win short a couple times.
  • QuinnUK87
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    20 is the very lowest.. But I try to aim for elite.
  • Noob_FC
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    gold 3..... and stop....don't need the stress
  • Pranav
    744 posts Semi-Pro
    14 wins is the aim every weekend. If you can grind yourself up to a gold 2 or 1 that would be good but I feel like gold 3 is a good mixture of good rewards and not too much time/stress
  • Dazzler179 wrote: »
    Silver 1/ Gold 3, once I’ve got a player pick and the 2000 WL points I’m out!

Exactly this
  • alvchong
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Silver 1 - 11 wins. (roughly 20 games). Yah...same, once player pick and 2000 WL...i am out.
    I also believe Silver 1 player picks are better - weird theory. (coz i got Salah last week when i stopped at silver 1. a week before is Thomas Partey when stop at Silver 2.

i save my time to play SB eventhough is boring. Elite 1 give u 30k and 2 rare mega pack...which packed me IFs and Pobga...before
  • MNnative
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Silver 1 if it’s not going to be a good totw. Gold 3 for a better team of the week and rivals II. That was I get 3 mega packs 2 50k packs and I always qualify for next time.
  • alvchong
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    ya...let's see how this week reward for my Silver 1... one chance only - 1 out of 3. I know G1,2,3 got more chances to pick but seeing most people complaining more chances mean more lower IF to pick. :#

i wonder whoever finished all 30 mataches...do they get time to play SB? otherwise, it will be no life for weekend.
  • Shehraj
    5723 posts Big Money Move
    Minimum has to be silver 1 for everyone IMO otherwise you are going to spend way too much time trying to earn WL points thru rivals to qualify next time
    i go for gold 3, rewards are great with 2 player picks, and 30-40k from DR rewards since WL gives you 400 per game, end up with 100k+ most weekends