The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Base icon SBCs inc

Comments

• MHoney1234
    10013 posts Has That Special Something
    What’s the translation? When? I’m hyped for sure!
  • Yoesi
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    say if you get to pack baby eusebio! All players from 84+ and up will be extinct
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    ooooooo nice ive been waiting so long surely this will bring prime prices down aswell as base as the sets will now be cheaper to complete ?
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    Hyped; check.

Been waiting for this for some time now.

They say; 'these are all the base icon cards' or somtn like that.
  • iWiggle
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hype, please EA
  • VerdePride
    3240 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t see anything saying a base SBC on it’s Twitter
  • Futfanatic
    14982 posts World Class
    That’s just a list of all the base icons.
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Inzagi flood inc
  • jonkero
    5877 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »

• MHoney1234
    deang07 wrote: »
    ooooooo nice ive been waiting so long surely this will bring prime prices down aswell as base as the sets will now be cheaper to complete ?

Probably still be 600k+ to complete.
  • Boysie91
    10409 posts Has That Special Something
    Sell prime Larsson?
  • Rich
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    jonkero wrote: »

• TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »

Probably still be 600k+ to complete.

Yeah, all 85+ cards will smash through the roof when this comes out.
  • MHoney1234
    Scenes when the base icon sbc requires an icon

:joy:
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner

😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Burchy
    971 posts Semi-Pro
    Def need a rare UCL player. Batshuayi is perfect for it :D
  • MHoney1234
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Sell prime Larsson?

He’s already high, I’d sell for sure. Could probably do 2/3 base icon SBC for his money and pack Schmeichel, Lehmann and and Yashin :joy:
  • Navraat
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018

Ffs, stop, you're my fav poster

:D:D
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14667 posts Has That Special Something
    All I'm seeing here is a list of all the base icons. Where does it mention anything about an SBC?

We won't be getting a base icon SBC in 2018 imo even though we could really do with one. It seems EA are happy to keep icon prices so high probably due to the amount of rewards we now get.
  • MHoney1234
    All I'm seeing here is a list of all the base icons. Where does it mention anything about an SBC?

We won't be getting a base icon SBC in 2018 imo even though we could really do with one. It seems EA are happy to keep icon prices so high probably due to the amount of rewards we now get.

I doubt it but they might surprise us :joy:
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional

I think such an sbc release will keep market prices high, depending on the requirements, so I am not so sure about that.
  • EisenErmin
    8212 posts League Winner
    What’s the translation? When? I’m hyped for sure!

Translation: "These are all base Icons in Fifa 19"

Doesnt say anything about an SBC. Could aswell make a tweet saying" this are all gold cards from Liverpool" and posting a pic showing the cards
  • Navraat
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Fake hype. EA wanted base Icons to be the price they are now, why would they go 180 the other way round.

Plus the tweet just says: "these are all the base icons"
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14667 posts Has That Special Something

I doubt it but they might surprise us :joy:

Always a possibility can't rule anything out but can't see them dropping one this early in the game. I do think there will be an elite set of icons on Monday though so get stocked up with them high rated cards. I'm going all in on 87s/88s tomorrow during lightning rounds.
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    i think it will come .
    it will bring icon prices down but will also put high rated golds back up .
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3869 posts National Call-Up
    Base icons and certain primes are hyperinflated. This would alleviate the situation.
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    don't see why EA would want to lower prices, higher prices suit EA , keeps icons unobtainable for most
  • MHoney1234
    Jus my offer an unrepeatable, allow players to obtain one. Icon prices are only going to get higher, something has to happen
  • pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    don't see why EA would want to lower prices, higher prices suit EA , keeps icons unobtainable for most

To clear the market off high rates sbc fillers.. Gives more value to packs.. Nobody is expecting to pack an icon, but plenty might expect some nice 87 rateds..