Pro-Club passing is terrible?

Does any people in pro-clubs knows how passing work or do they all need a tutorial on how to play a team game?

I have realised 2 things since i started to play pro clubs.
Noone knows how to pass
Everyone is greedy and want the ball 24/7 and this annoys me since i really like to win, i love to play pro-clubs but people in the game is to greedy and dont know how to play the game.

I love to play the passing game and all that, i have been playing few matches alone in pro-club (when all people disconnected in my team without me)
Guess what?
99% win chance if all the players in the team leaves and i stay, i usually win cus i pass around the ball and im not greedy.

Please if you are reading this and you just wanna score, PLEASE START TO FREAKING PASS SO PEOPLE CAN WIN WITH YOU.
Im sorry for this and for my english, im very very mad atm cus of the game, please make sure to do this since some people love to win and maybe not funny for you when your trolling hard...

Please also fix so when you want the ball its only passing if you are close to the AI player.

Comments

• Don’t play drop in matches, they are terrible! You’re right no one ever passes. There’s no consequence if you lose so it’s not worth playing.

You’re better off finding a club with people who actually want to pass and win.
  • Don’t play drop in matches, they are terrible! You’re right no one ever passes. There’s no consequence if you lose so it’s not worth playing.

You’re better off finding a club with people who actually want to pass and win.

OOf so hard to find a club...
    Theres like 0 clubs searching lmao
  • SirSkinner
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Console?
  • SirSkinner wrote: »
    Console?

Im playing on PS4
  • CTR3X wrote: »
    SirSkinner wrote: »
    Console?

Im playing on PS4

He chose.... poorly ;)
  • CTR3X wrote: »
    Console?

Im playing on PS4

He chose.... poorly ;)

Lmao, your playing on xbox i guess? xD
  • SirSkinner
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CTR3X wrote: »
    Console?

Im playing on PS4

He chose.... poorly ;)

I've played with you before I think. You use the looking for groups don't you
  • Indeed
  • IGS
    53 posts Park Captain
    OP search in r/fifaclubs there're lots of clubs where you can play
  • That_Guy44
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Join a competitive league and you will get all the passes you want.
  • Custard Musket
    64 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    If you’re playing drop ins expect it unfortunately mate or don’t play them. Many players just don’t get it at all and think running with the ball until they lose it or attempting to do skill moves their VP isn’t yet able to pull off and losing it will somehow give them a better match rating that’s if they know what a match rating is or how it benefits their player, many don’t. Equally many don’t know the first thing about football. In their limited experience Messi and Ronaldo take on entire teams by themselves and so should they. On the very odd occasion I do play drop in because no one is online I am still staggered that 79 strikers even exist (given the options available) let alone won’t budge for a high 80 or 90 plus. Yes you have to start somewhere and Striker might very well be your eventual preferred position but all in good time. Learn to play the game to begin with. Best place to do that is in a club with a few mates. You'll rank up faster in a far more comfortable MF role anyway and you aren’t putting yourself up for plonker of the month award in front of ten other players in a position your player cannot yet shoot properly, move properly, do skill moves, and has no pace.
    Post edited by Custard Musket on
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    time zone and psn?