Ferna vs Fab

Blipper65
1088 posts Professional
edited November 2018
Have 85 Fabinho as cdm and still not sure about him. Sometimes he just smashes everyone and absolutely dominates on the pitch but in some games he is just meh ..
So will CL Fernandinho 87 will be a good upgrade with his workrates etc? The price is almost the same. Did anyone have a chance to compare?

Comments

• Spillaren
    3086 posts National Call-Up
    fabinho is a beast in CDM, play way better than his rating suggests don't think fernandinho is an upgrade at all.
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    Spillaren wrote: »
    fabinho is a beast in CDM, play way better than his rating suggests don't think fernandinho is an upgrade at all.

thx mate.
  • A_Snipe
    4160 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve played a lot of games with ucl Fernandinho and he was always playing as a cam. I have Fabinho now to try and first game be was sticking to postion more so hopefully he works out
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    I’ve played a lot of games with ucl Fernandinho and he was always playing as a cam. I have Fabinho now to try and first game be was sticking to postion more so hopefully he works out

great. so gonna keep Fab until i can upgrade to his best card. anyway don't see any other option. may be Kante but prefer him as CM
  • Chavez76
    9873 posts League Winner
    Spillaren wrote: »

this.