Corners?

Davvebingan
2321 posts Fans' Favourite
Why does my CB that is my second best player in the air stand outside of the box on some defensive corners. I have conceded a few goals because of this and it drives me crazy

Comments

• Lindquist93
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    For me Ferdinand standing outside the box and Kante on the first post!😂
  • Striker8881
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special

This.

Verrati on the front post
  • Davvebingan

Yeah it’s Ramos for me and Bale as well (know he’s a offensively player) but the best headers should be in the box
  • Azof
    16398 posts World Class
    No idea ridiculously stupid. Need to be able to choose who is in the box. Used to be able to back on 12/13 iirc
  • Davvebingan
    Azof wrote: »
    No idea ridiculously stupid. Need to be able to choose who is in the box. Used to be able to back on 12/13 iirc

And where in the box each player will be. Both defensively and offensively
  • Azof
    16398 posts World Class

Could set up your entire team to be on their line or just charge as one :joy:
  • Davvebingan

Could set up your entire team to be on their line or just charge as one :joy:

Good point maybe have some pre set positions and you can only switch the players between them