What makes FIFA fun for you?

Comments

• Agent Murhawk
    9591 posts League Winner
    winning, trying to get E1/T100
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Watching my investments crash and burn...

Genuinely have more fin messaging mates about our latest harrowing ventures come 6.01pm than actually playing the game itself.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Best fun in the game is playing with mates in co op or some other group mode, actually have a great laugh every time.

Makes fut more enjoyable too when you're not doing it 100%
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    If I'm playing alone then I really enjoy the competitive nature of beating someone online. I very rarely play story games, I'm all about online against other people so enjoy improving my FUT team and getting better.

Also love couch play versus a friend, used to do this loads at uni - was great fun. Think it's even better this year with the house rules.
  • '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner
    I enjoy the random bs and k.o goals, 45/90/120 minute goals. It all adds to the “excitement” 👍
  • Sercs
    22564 posts Club Captain
    Kicking ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and taking names
  • Kamilflage
    6236 posts Big Money Move
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Icons

• Goals it's all about the goals
  • Ulook92
    23334 posts Club Captain
    Trading, squad building and RTGs.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    Play your own way and avoid the META stuff, use an attacking formation rather than the same old boring 4231 with two CDMs
  • The grind starting from scratch not spending anything and ending with a great team
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Trading and Icons, but both are becoming a problem with the market getting out of control.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    If I'm playing alone then I really enjoy the competitive nature of beating someone online. I very rarely play story games, I'm all about online against other people so enjoy improving my FUT team and getting better.

Also love couch play versus a friend, used to do this loads at uni - was great fun. Think it's even better this year with the house rules.

my buddy and i just did a no rules match with women's teams. it was loads of fun we had something like 30+ tackles each. ludicrous, cheap, vicious tackles from behind in the box galore. Great change of pace for this game sometimes
  • Maverick
    10355 posts Has That Special Something
    Winning.
  • LenKikk
    2212 posts Fans' Favourite
    A rtg around a icon. Especially this year with the amount of packs you get!