PSA - Dont open the Premium Serie A Packs! *Been Removed*

Sanchezzzz
5009 posts Big Money Move
edited November 2018
They’re giving out La Liga players instead.
Post edited by Sanchezzzz on

Comments

• Arsenalfan97
    9059 posts League Winner
    Open them then get the packs back later as compensation. Gotta play ea at their own game B)
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    In that case open as many as you can as they'll have to reimburse with the correct ones :smiley:
  • Sanchezzzz
    You could be onto something..
  • ha032742
    44150 posts Moderator
    Open them then get the packs back later as compensation. Gotta play ea at their own game B)

It did cross my mind but then I don’t want any Serie A players except CR7 :joy:
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    They just keep impressing. Make sure to load up for 36k FP for 6PM boys!
  • Sanchezzzz
    ha032742 wrote: »

It did cross my mind but then I don’t want any Serie A players except CR7 :joy:

That’s why I was opening them :joy: I mean if they want to give me a Real Madrid version that’s okay..
  • Sanchezzzz
    vneklw wrote: »

Got my 360k Fifa Points ready can’t wait to open 40 ultimate packs get nothing but then over react when I get a Dybala and act like all is good in the world!
  • krakos000
    18025 posts World Class
    Too late -__-
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    vneklw wrote: »

Got my 360k Fifa Points ready can’t wait to open 40 ultimate packs get nothing but then over react when I get a Dybala and act like all is good in the world!

AMEN (I’m not allowed to swear apparently)
  • McRaven
    8307 posts League Winner
    WTF I just opened a couple and was totally confused why I was getting La Liga players
  • schmo
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    I opened two. I got IF Olsen in my first one, then laliga in my second. Can I have my players back??
  • keilly
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    To late got 10 done opened 2 and thought i had screwed up but no EA at it again oh well might as well open other 8 and wait on replacements.
  • Invincibility
    4808 posts National Call-Up
    It tells you get 12 players 3 rares but I got consumables and only 3 players.. opened ligue 1.. WTF EA!
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    It tells you get 12 players 3 rares but I got consumables and only 3 players.. opened ligue 1.. WTF EA!

You definitely did the premium upgrade?
  • Andybelfast
    11013 posts Has That Special Something
    They are there for me
  • LeonidasJB
    21342 posts Club Captain

You did the normal upgrade. Not the premium.
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2878 posts National Call-Up

I can confirm this is an error also, I completed ten of the premium upgrade and was given 4 Normal packs and 6 with the correct 12 players.

This is an error also folks so be aware
  • LeonidasJB
    21342 posts Club Captain

I can confirm this is an error also, I completed ten of the premium upgrade and was given 4 Normal packs and 6 with the correct 12 players.

This is an error also folks so be aware

Not saying it isn't, but it is an easy mistake to make.
  • stylemonkey1979
    327 posts Sunday League Hero

Same here with Serie A a couple of hours ago.