This Game just makes you Mad it's not even fun when you win.

Gunin
278 posts Sunday League Hero
This game makes me madder than any other game online period. It is infuriating . I don't enjoy it even when i win . I just want to break things. No game should make you feel this way. I use to play fifa and when I would get scored on sometimes I would feel like " good one, you got me " now even if I score I feel like I hate you ! Then when I come on this forum to complain about the most obvious flaws in an online game that I have EVER SEEN . I get ignored or worse ! The amount of post on this board saying that this game is complete GARBAGE have not gone down they have increased. Cuss words are not your biggest problem EA it's your game. This game should not be allowed in ANY tournaments until you have COMPLETE control over the player other wise it's GAMBLING. Yeah i said it GAMBLING . I know you don't want that said because you want all that glorious Esports money and exposure. But if you got people playing for money then it should only be allowed in Las Vegas cause you might as well roll some dice to determine what your player is going to do. That is not a game of skill it is a game of Chance. Which once again is GAMBLING ! .

if you go on social media it's worse LOL you should listen to the people on your board before it has to go to social media then your game wouldn't be 29 dollars only 2 months after coming out.

You need to be more worried about the bugs in this game. My player is still passing the ball in a completely different direction than the one i'm pointing. My ai players are running away from the ball or just looking at it LOL . Sometimes the players will shoot on their own. Sometimes the players will just move on their own . Why is the player i have selected moving around before the kick off even if i'm not touching the left stick ? Did you guys not test this game with a controller ? Do you think everyone is playing with a keyboard and mouse ? Why are my players moving around by themselves ? Why is this the only game that feels like you can't control the players? ? Why did you make the game this GARBAGE ? HOW did you make the game this GARBAGE ? When will there be any kind of update as to what you guys are doing to address the problems all over this board and ALL OVER TWITTER ?

P.S. if we can't get a reaction from devs on this board go to Twitter it has a way bigger audience than this crap board . me personally i'm going to start tweeting FIFA instead of trying to talk to EA cause they don't listen. Maybe we can get FIFA to give the contract to someone else or atleast give someone else a shot . Remember when EA had the best basketball game and then 2k came along and put a foot in them buttcheeks ? That may be our only hope with FIFA if EA keeps ignoring us .

p.s ..... p.s I dind't cuss or try to circumvent the cuss filter in this post! ! ! !

Comments

• Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well said. You know the game is poor when you win a match and you dont enjoy it.

Sometimes I score a goal and I just laugh at the game. I hit the post with a 1 on 1 then hit the bar with a rebound then score with the 3rd attempt , who actually enjoys stuff like thaf.
  • stevotrueblue
    826 posts Professional
    Honestly dont understand how year on year gameplay gets worse,, this year esp so. I mean tech moves on but u would honestly get a better game experience playing the older titles in this game, graphics aside whats got better? It really makes u wonder if it is deliberate in order to trap more kids into spending on fp
  • Millzy104
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    £33 for one ultimate pack which your not even garunteed to get anything. If that’s not gambling then I don’t know what is. EA it’s finest I thought it was meant to be Black Friday weekend? No points are discounted and you get emails from PlayStation saying quick buy your Fifa points.... wtf?
  • thackattack
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I pretty much just play it out of habit really now. Every game is basically the same, who can get the most rebounds or finesse shots will win.
    Leroy sane/lucus..... im usually just happy if im playing someone who doesnt have those guys am so sick of playing against the same squads every game.
  • Same hear the servers are bad also when have delay players dont even dribbling waiting for the ball cant defence .. This game make me mad every time . I was good when i didnt buy 17-18 now i am mad again i will delete it and its ok ..
  • Man, I hear you. The game is far than garbage!! I broke many things because of this game! Therefore, I stopped playing for now! It is ea doing that to drive us crazy man!!!! Maybe ea should play fifa 19!! I don't think they play fifa 19 because they know it is horrible game!!!
  • Gunin
    edited November 2018
    I just want to know why do we have to button mash for the players to react? I have to hit the button 5 times in a micro second for the player to do anything and even then he may or may not depends on the dice ! Why can the player with the ball just do a a little butt wiggle and that completely fakes out my defender ? Why can't the defenders stop running ? Why does it take them almost 10 yards for them to stop running ? Do they not have depth perception LOL ? Can they not see how far the target is ? Can they not see that the player is just doing a stupid little wiggle and just close the distance ? When the player with the ball does the little stupid slow wiggle with the ball why does my defender go stupid and just sit there or when they finally do tackle run completely past the target because they wiggled their butt ? What sense does any of that make ? When have you seen that in a professional game ? Closing the distance is basic stuff EA . It doesn't require a black belt in Kung Fu . You know what does require a black belt in Kung Fu ? DRIBBLING PAST PLAYERS ! It's hard to do in real life that's why we love players that can do it and they are super stars . It shouldn't be easy to dribble past a player it should be HARD ! What should be easy is closing the distance on the player with the ball . GEEZ!
  • Modi421
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This game is complete **** I agree. You know it’s bad when it’s easier to score outside the box than 1v1 with the GK. As somebody here earlier said, i no longer take this game serious as they have removed the skill gaps to make it easier for the noobs=more money.
  • Pro evolution soccer.. damm I should've followed my gut
  • Instead I bought pinball dressed up as football
  • Gunin
    The more games in a row you play the worse it gets. If you don't play for a while then come back it's like your players listen to you then the more games you play the less and less they listen to you . I don't know if someone thought this would be "challenging" or what but it is a complete FAIL ! This is completely counter to reality . The more you do something the better you get at it not worse. I mean who is making this crap up at EA ? I want to control my player not you EA. If I wanted to watch players do whatever they wanted I would watch a game not play this infuriating piece of crap.
  • MadJohnMadnesS
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    Gunin wrote: »
    The more games in a row you play the worse it gets. If you don't play for a while then come back it's like your players listen to you then the more games you play the less and less they listen to you . I don't know if someone thought this would be "challenging" or what but it is a complete FAIL ! This is completely counter to reality . The more you do something the better you get at it not worse. I mean who is making this crap up at EA ? I want to control my player not you EA. If I wanted to watch players do whatever they wanted I would watch a game not play this infuriating piece of crap.

Engagement level is the secret.Basically those with higher engagement level are feeding with excitement those who have problems with engagement.Thats how this game works.It's addiction conveyor.EA are using fifa addicts in order to create other fifa addicts.