WTH Mbappe IF in Flash SBC

AjaxLegends
1809 posts Play-Off Hero
Just packed this dude in the flash SBC. Best pull in four years, can’t believe it. Here I am middle of the night watching Luther and packing Kylian on my phone.

2n1rrk5.png

Comments

• AjaxLegends
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was so scared I would pick the wrong player too (had some wine). :p
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Congrats!
  • AjaxLegends
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Congrats!

Thanks mate. Means I can buy Cruyff sooner than I thought and maybe even the middle version. Didn’t even realize I could sell him haha. Just did for 707K.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Watching Luther … after all the time it's been release … now that is an achievement! Enjoy!

Oh … and enjoy the card too, or the coins you get from it.

Edit … see you sold him off & getting Cruyff. Now I'm even more impressed … and jealous! :smiley:
  • AjaxLegends
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    Watching Luther … after all the time it's been release … now that is an achievement! Enjoy!

Edit … see you sold him off & getting Cruyff. Now I'm even more impressed … and jealous! :smiley:

Putting either Kluivert or San Marco on top when I have the coins too. Although I played Marco all last year when his Prime dropped so probably Kluivert this year.

Can’t wait to try Johan though. I do have a gripe with his card (no not his stamina) he always said he didn’t want to be in a videogame because he wants kids to play football outside and not infront of the television. Always loved that perspective, but I’m 29 and love him so what do I do, right?

• Watching Luther … after all the time it's been release … now that is an achievement! Enjoy!

Putting either Kluivert or San Marco on top when I have the coins too. Although I played Marco all last year when his Prime dropped so probably Kluivert this year.

Can’t wait to try Johan though. I do have a gripe with his card (no not his stamina) he always said he didn’t want to be in a videogame because he wants kids to play football outside and not infront of the television. Always loved that perspective, but I’m 29 and love him so what do I do, right?

See it as his family getting money from the license I guess and hoping some of that money is put towards Dutch football.
  • SKhan31
    1029 posts Professional
    Go buy a lottery ticket while your at it. Congrats
  • AjaxLegends
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    SKhan31 wrote: »
    Go buy a lottery ticket while your at it. Congrats

Have one monthly for 11 years nevers pays out :p.
  • AjaxLegends
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero

See it as his family getting money from the license I guess and hoping some of that money is put towards Dutch football.

Yeah I know mate, but it’s pretty messed up he got added so soon at PES after he passed away. But maybe the money is spend at Cruyff courts which would be a great thing. I’m also not a child who would otherwise play outside (would get arrested if I did), so will get him. Just want to do Cruyff things on the field.
  • Absting159
    6801 posts Moderator
    Cruyff is on my list of people to try. I almost just got the Base version but decided to go with 91 Ronnie! I was like you, got LUCKY on a pack that boosted me up to that next level of ICONs. Packed Laudrup and sold that bad boy at the massively over priced rate of 650k a week or so ago, lol.

Get that Cruyff!!!
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move

Nice one - on the future plans as well.

And yeah, it's a tough one, but as long as there's balance, I'm sure he would think that all is good as well.
  • AjaxLegends
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero

Nice one - on the future plans as well.

And yeah, it's a tough one, but as long as there's balance, I'm sure he would think that all is good as well.

Yeah think so too. He sure is happy that Ajax finally is using his philpophy on football. Youth if possible (Frenkie, Donny, Matthijs etc) and a proven expensive outsider if no youth is available (Ziyech, Nico, Neres Tadic etc). He is looking over us happy Overmars can finally do the gods (cruijffs) work haha.

• AjaxLegends
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Cruyff is on my list of people to try. I almost just got the Base version but decided to go with 91 Ronnie! I was like you, got LUCKY on a pack that boosted me up to that next level of ICONs. Packed Laudrup and sold that bad boy at the massively over priced rate of 650k a week or so ago, lol.

Get that Cruyff!!!

Probably the way to get sick icons for most of us haha. I’m going go get him as soon as my high rated nif’s are going to pay off.

• SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Congrats bud.
  • AjaxLegends
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congrats bud.

Thanks mate, so unexpected too. Thought I’d get Raul Albiol or Acerbi again, but had enought untradeables to complete haha!
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Get Cruyff asap. Hes what makes me enjoy playing fifa.
  • AjaxLegends
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero

Hell yes mate. Played his middle version in Draft and he was a lot of fun. Can’t wait. Would you go middle or base?

• Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner

Hell yes mate. Played his middle version in Draft and he was a lot of fun. Can’t wait. Would you go middle or base?

Congrats on your pull man. Also love your plans for your team.

I am between Cruyff and R9 myself on who to build my team around.
  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats packed him twice last night
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    LouisQW wrote: »

Alright louis we know buddy
  • LouisQW wrote: »

1 eye on mbappe, the other eye on your coin total.
  • Congrats mate! Go get that Cruyf, best footballer that has ever graced the planet!
  • Just bagged champs league salah off latest sbc. Happy with that. Tradeable to!
  • Diggy
    13630 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice I also had flash SBC luck got CR7 in the mega pack this morning
  • AjaxLegends
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    Diggy wrote: »
    Nice I also had flash SBC luck got CR7 in the mega pack this morning

That's sick!
  • AjaxLegends
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    LenKikk wrote: »
    Congrats mate! Go get that Cruyf, best footballer that has ever graced the planet!

Indeed he is :)
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    LouisQW wrote: »

Alright louis we know buddy

:D