FB Chicharito running a riot

MarioCM
101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I bought him for nostalgia reasons. I met him about a decade ago in Mexico when he was still playing for my local team, and have been following him ever since then.

I didn't think his stats are worthy of 100k+ but he's really exceeded my expectations. Previously, Bale was my best goal scorers with about 35 goals in 30 games (div 4/5)... but Flashback Chicharito has 20 goals in just 12 games (div3 and WL).

He hasn't scored from a corner yet but he's scored maybe 4 or 5 headers, his jumping in this game is actually hilarious (97 jumping with basic chem).

He finishes from improbable angles consistently and is always in the right place with his movement. He scored a banging volley from the CORNER of the 18 yard box against De Gea a few minutes ago (which is what hyped me to post this).

Anyone else have experiences with him? It feels like EA has given Flashbacks a "hidden" effect, since I've heard similar things about FB Gotze. But I'm sure it's just in my head lol.

Just thought I'd bring some positive vibes into an otherwise toxic environment around here lol!

Comments

• Numlocked_
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    I agree he scores nice goals, but I do not like him on the ball. He feels slow and clunky actually.
  • MarioCM
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    I agree he scores nice goals, but I do not like him on the ball. He feels slow and clunky actually.

He has pretty good dribbling stats but I agree. I don't really notice it much because I don't think I ever take more than a touch or two with him. His speed is great off the ball though.

• VerdePride
    3240 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah mine has 35 games 50 goals and 11 assists , I think he's worth it too me but i packed IIoris ij the sbc so I payed way less. He fits my style makes great runs and he wins near post often for me
  • TacoDaPug
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He’s probably the best striker I’ve tried. He was 35 in 28 in div. 3. Glad I did him.
  • Recoba
    3802 posts National Call-Up
    Insane card.
  • EisenErmin
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    Formation you are using him in? I have him too, and he is doing nothing at all for me.
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chucked mine into Sturridge after 2 goals in 10 games :joy:
  • EisenErmin
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    Milner wrote: »

:open_mouth:
  • MarioCM
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Formation you are using him in? I have him too, and he is doing nothing at all for me.

4-2-3-1

He's my ST with Mertens, SIF Felipe Anderson, and IF Lozano playing behind him. All on 10 chem.

I don't take more than one or two touches with him, I just allow him to make runs (don't forget to update his instructions to "get in behind).
  • Milner
    EisenErmin wrote: »

:open_mouth:

Made profit on them both so can't complain.
  • Numlocked_
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero

Hows Sturridge?
  • Milner
    edited November 2018

Hows Sturridge?

A bit meh so far, but I'm having success with the team he's in and I'm a Liverpool fan so I'll stick with him for now.
  • Numlocked_
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero

Hows Sturridge?

A bit meh so far, but I'm having success with the team he's in and I'm a Liverpool fan so I'll stick with him for now.

How much did he cost? Pushing 200k or something?
  • Headshrinker363
    4926 posts Big Money Move

Hows Sturridge?

130k according to futbin.
  • Milner
    edited November 2018

Hows Sturridge?

Not sure, used a lot of untradables and first owners. Id guess 70k for me.

I pulled If Lukaku from it
  • MarioCM
    edited November 2018
    Wrong topic. Delete comment.