How come you still play the PC version as cheaters have been rampant since years?

Sm0key_J0e
437 posts Sunday League Hero
edited November 2018
I switched from PC to Xbox this year because of all the cheaters.
How come anyone still plays on PC?

I believe EA have made PC players to meet Xbox players this year as there are too few of them right now.
Not officially of course but I have seen PC usernames on Xbox.

Comments

• greif44
    3528 posts National Call-Up
    What cheaters?
    FIFA on PC is ok.
  • Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Haven't come across any cheaters yet.

Switched from PS4 to PC because in all honesty, just wanted to check my pack luck here and it's not bad.

My only issue with PC is the transfer market. Some 83/84 rated players are going for like 4K here whilst probably half the price on console.
  • duka_natasha@mail.ru
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Imo on consoles ammount of glitchers /cheaters is the same as on PC.. On PC I met couple of cheaters only in Draft, so not a big deal at all
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    I only met 4 since start of FIFA 19. But it really depends on the region. India, Russia and China are the worst. When I lived I'm Singapore The only cheaters were from China. Here in Europe it's almost always Russians))))
  • jonas2173
    70 posts Park Captain
    i play on both pc and ps4 and i must say i meet very few cheaters..
    But its the same idiots both places. before the patch : AI defend max pressure, counter attack
    After the patch stam nerf : depth all the way up so shorter way to sprint , max pressure counter attack..

Every game is like playing against a computer made by a 10 year old kid.

Hope they fix first touches or touches in general now because something broke about it when they fixed the ball to travel further after tackles. sometimes i wonder how people can enjoy playing like that but i guess people will try to exploit the game no matter what. i just dont get it that its SO MANY of the communety cant win without try play like that..
  • Boozad
    987 posts Professional
    I play on PC as I have a £3k gaming rig and don’t want to buy a console. It’s easy to tab out of FUT and switch to the web app which is a bonus, I can leave FM running and switch to that for a quick match etc etc. Haven’t owned a console for years.
  • There is plenty of cheaters still. TSM_Skyy is one of them. Went 1-0 up, kicks off and forces the disconnect.
  • Anyone claiming that there is "no problem" with cheaters on PC is either blind, living in denial, or a cheater themselves.

Look at the public leader-boards for Squad Battles and Skill games. There's a 100 right there off the bat that change every week as they get banned, and more pop up.
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone claiming that there is "no problem" with cheaters on PC is either blind, living in denial, or a cheater themselves.

Look at the public leader-boards for Squad Battles and Skill games. There's a 100 right there off the bat that change every week as they get banned, and more pop up.

Unless I don't meet them online they don't bother me. I know their effects on market of course, but otherwise I don't care. Only met about 4 cheaters this year. Not too bad
  • Navraat
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Because 30fps on menus is unacceptable in 2018, servers are even worse on console and I like to switch tabs quick to change music/ browse futbin. Not to mention you can play on 144hz which is a joy
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    How do you recognise a cheater?
  • anaughtysausage
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Navraat wrote: »
    maksi wrote: »
    How do you recognise a cheater?

You check the scoreline, if you lost it's a cheater

You must of cheated agaisnt me in our tourny does this mean i top the group 🤣