just spent 250k coins highest player 81 no boards

fifagamer1237546
17 posts Last Pick at the Park
im doing all i can to control my anger. all my coins i grinded for over 5 weeks gone. no even a board.

I couldnt even complete the 80 chem flash sbc out of all the cards . complete garbage. I want something done about this. every social media account is packing cards left and right.

I dont know what I can do but im starting out by contacting the better business bureau and some lawyers. I think you should be looked into under rico laws and possibly my state gambling laws.

im not letting this go ..something is going to get done..im not going through what I did to save those and get nothing in return when everyone else is getting rewards.

I know you can pull all those transactions up through my account. Im not going to let this go this time.

Comments

• Kingkay
    1766 posts Fans' Favourite
    Need a tissue ?
  • fifagamer1237546
    Whitebeard wrote: »
    Lmao

you will be laughing when I take ea to court under illinois state gambling laws and rico laws. there are groups out there take fraud serious ..we will see who is laughing
  • Boozad
    985 posts Professional
    You spent in game coins, you’ll get nothing. If you’d spent real cash you’d get nothing.
  • Whitebeard wrote: »
    Lmao

you will be laughing when I take ea to court under illinois state gambling laws and rico laws. there are groups out there take fraud serious ..we will see who is laughing

UK government are looking into games that have packs with odds on getting certain cards, they want to crack down on companies promoting gambling to under 18 yr olds.

Think Belgium have done something already and in court with EA

Will be interesting to see what happens there!
  • Whitebeard
    3379 posts National Call-Up
    Lmao

I highly doubt that mate. You don't even have grounds for legal action. You just mad things didn't go your way. You are entitled.
    Majority of the people packed nothing. And it's an universal rule to *never* open packs with coins.
    It's your fault. Suck it up, be a man and move on.
  • Hrh1995
    1017 posts Professional
    Gotta laugh
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4338 posts National Call-Up
    250k is nothing mate I'm nearly 700 k down :D
  • Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lmao

Haha this is hilarious!
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    Never open packs with coins ffs
  • CharlieC
    6681 posts Big Money Move
    Funniest thread of the night
  • CharlieC
    Thought he meant FP for a minute. Now that would be a good thread. 😂
  • Kingkay
    1766 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a gimp
  • HelloDearie
    2250 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Lmao

We will be laughing.

Packs are a gamble. You lost the gamble. Unlucky Dearie.
  • cule54
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. you the dumb a$$ that made the choice of spending coins while fully knowing the ridiculous probabilities. I have a bridge to sell you if you are interested.
  • CharlieC
    Lmao

You’ll need a bit more than 250,000 fifa coins to take EA to court mate. 😂
  • Never open packs with points or coins, it's all a scam and an unfair gamble.

Trade and grind = only way to win
  • SAFC89
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hahahahahahaha
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    Lmao

• RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    lol ea support will offer you a 7.5k pack and thats it. The #1 rule when opening packs, never expect anything. if you do, you are setting yourself up for dissappointment, case in point.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    lmfao imagine throwing 5 weeks worth of coins on packs
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    You accepted their terms and conditions and it even now has a % on the packs. You have literally no grounds to this in a court.
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Next time don't spend your coins on packs, unless you are ready to get nothing in return. It's a gamble, nothing is guarenteed when opening packs.
  • CharlieC
    dan_roma wrote: »
    Next time don't spend your coins on packs, unless you are ready to get nothing in return. It's a gamble, nothing is guarenteed when opening packs.

Apart from disappointment
  • TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s like gambling also... you’ll hear 1% of the success stories but all the poor suckers (and there are millions of them) that didn’t pack a thing won’t take to social media to talk about a big average pack opening. Don’t stress man, learn from it and don’t ever use coins for buying packs, it’ll only break your heart!
  • jertt
    75 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The tell you, idiots, what the percentage is 4 per cent of 100 you likely to get a 86 rated player. You just lucky if you got a good player with those odds. I don't buy packs for that reason

You could have bought a decent player with that 250k.
  • fifagamer1237546
    another 65k coins on totw sbc to get a 82 over all orban ..go eff yourself ea

just happy all the youtubers like nepenthez got van dyk and martins you effing criminals ea ..your criminals. i swaer i am going to look into suing you under gambling and rico laws
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11306 posts Has That Special Something
    250k is nothing when it comes to opening packs wouldn't have expected anything for that.

Regardless though never open packs with coins as you will only ever lose.

As for YouTubers getting good pulls they are opening insane amount of packs and editing the video only showing the good packs trust me their luck is just as bad as ours.

You will just have to put this down to experience and learn from it as you really don't have any case at all here.
  • fifagamer1237546
    roughly without going over numbers in detail approx 400K coins and my return was around 10K transfer selling l and a 14K totw 82 overall orban ..thats just this week alone..3 years on 3 separate ea games and getting dog shot starting to **** me off..i stopped playing last year and happy not to ever buy the game again ..most likely all I can do is never buy any ea products including the games ..my 2500 usd per year wont hurt them but will help me after I get over not having the games.

just look at a few of the hundreds of social media accounts packing nearly 350k-750K worth of players every 2-3 days or faster

https://www.youtube.com/user/NepentheZ/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZwebackHD/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/MattHDGamer/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/AA9skillz/videos

I could put up another 100 social media accounts pulling card after card ..tired of throwing my real hard earned cash and grinded game points away for nothing
  • deang07
    8220 posts League Winner
    you never make profit off of coins say you do 250k on 2x ultimate packs
    think what you need to pull to make profit !!!!.
    thays y ppl dont do packs with coins.
    if your gonna call judge rinder over 250k virtual coins mate you need a permanent break from the game