The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Why is it so easy to pass at a really fast pace?

RichieDaSavage
1747 posts Play-Off Hero
It's just so easy to play ground/lobbed through ball and pass around a defence just by spamming A. Anyone else agree?

Comments

• RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
  • Reus
    23113 posts Club Captain
    Think its just you

Passing isn't OP at all, it's slightly too slow in relation to how fast people who high pressure can close you down
  • Deano2508
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's way too slow
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Reus wrote: »
    Think its just you

Passing isn't OP at all, it's slightly too slow in relation to how fast people who high pressure can close you down
    Yeah its probably just me, although I find it weird how certain passes can be pulled off such as playing an accurate ball to Ronaldo with Bale despite him facing his own goal.

• RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Even around the opposition penalty box, I try to play through the middle and I'll just spam A and wait for my opponent to make a mistake because he'll get all confused due to all the passes I'm pulling around his back four/midfield.
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero

• RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worble wrote: »

It is op because its really easy to play blind passes, even when facing the wrong way. Around the box, all you need to do is keep spamming A waiting for your opponent to leave space then one of you wingers will be open and you be in on goal.

At the same time, high aggression and high pressure are just as ridiculous.
  • Liam W
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite

It is op because its really easy to play blind passes, even when facing the wrong way. Around the box, all you need to do is keep spamming A waiting for your opponent to leave space then one of you wingers will be open and you be in on goal.

It's the accuracy of no scope passes that's the problem, midfield completely bypassed.
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Liam W wrote: »

It's the accuracy of no scope passes that's the problem, midfield completely bypassed.
    I agree, anytime I'm joking and a ball is passed nearby mu player he never goes to intercept it as well. Sometimes I wonders how I am actually a d1 players who tries to play proper football.
  • Marion024
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Think its just you

Completely agree and the problem is if someone touches you then your player just falls to the ground and loses the ball.
  • DarkInvader
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    if it would be easy to pass around the defense close to the box, we would see much more of it online
    it takes a lot of experience to be able to pass like this without getting smashed by the defenders
  • RadioShaq
    15454 posts Moderator
    Most complain about high pressure and not being able to string two passes together.
  • Easy to pass at a fast pace?, you must be playing a totally different game to me.
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    I complain about how pressure because It is over powered but if you master passing you will realise its really op as well and causes so much trouble, although it is nowhere near as bad as high pressure abuse.
  • Marion024
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also, any through pass that should easily get through the game 9 times out of 10 gets intercepted so youre just forced to hit LB+ Y.

The more I play this game the more I realize its just trash.

People who can exploit the sprint dribble and high pressure are at such a huge advantage against people who rely on passing.
  • DarkInvader
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Marion024 wrote: »
    People who can exploit the sprint dribble and high pressure are at such a huge advantage against people who rely on passing.

nah ^^ people who have actually mastered the passing have a huge advantage ^_^
    but of course it's easier to exploit things
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Easy to pass at a fast pace?, you must be playing a totally different game to me.

Just look at the way jukes passes, so fast and accurately in the final third, everyone wonders how he does and think its amazing but its not at all because he is just spamming a at a really fast pace, looking for the player open in space and leads to a lot of gaps, trust me. It's way easier to accomplish offline though on legendary I must admit and ea balance It out with high pressure, but even so two wrongs don't make a right both these things should at least be looked at.