Ea

krill
91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Take some of the profit on packs selling on black friday and fix some good servers you crapy company

Comments

• Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    the gameplay it itself needs a fix lol and they do need to invest in their own servers and make it top notch since they earn so much from Ultimate Team they can afford it but nah they'd rather have 9 Lamborghini's in their garages, screw us right lol. Can't wait when the day Konami wakes up and kicks them where it should then they'll wake up.

Competition makes better games.

FIFA 12 and FIFA 13 gameplay are better than FIFA 19 gameplay by a mile. Instead of the gameplay improving, it's getting worse.
  • BayLakeLegend
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just picked the game up last week and I can easily say it’s far and away the worst video game I have ever played. It’s shockingly bad. I usually see some hope in a fifa game when I start playing it, but this thing is so broken that I don’t see myself ever enjoying it. I don’t think any patch can fix it.
  • eddopoolfc
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    krill wrote: »
    Take some of the profit on packs selling on black friday and fix some good servers you crapy company

lol, as if that's going to happen.

EA are nothing but fat cats.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    Just picked the game up last week and I can easily say it’s far and away the worst video game I have ever played. It’s shockingly bad. I usually see some hope in a fifa game when I start playing it, but this thing is so broken that I don’t see myself ever enjoying it. I don’t think any patch can fix it.

Only thing can fix it is FIFA 20 lol

It's only November

This is sad

FIFA 12 and 13 gameplay were way better than this broken game. I blame the "realism animation". Without it, it was so fun and responsive. "realism animation" started in FIFA 14 and it's just not fun at all. Feels so clumsy which is why FIFA 10, 11, 12 and 13 that never had it felt FUN.