Gnabry SBC

SinkXI
754 posts Semi-Pro
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when doing the bundes league SBC (I’ve never done a league sbc before ) are you guaranteed a pick of either the right back, or Gnabry? Or is it just your luck which one you end up with. Also any tips for completing this ? Do you recoup some coins with a pack after doing each team or will it genuinely cost as much as it says on Futbin? (about 250k). Also... is he worth it ? :D thanks

Comments

• Ryanomates
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    You get to pick at the end. Gnabry is really good!

If you can get players on bid they're cheaper. Depends on your pack luck, should easily get 100k back. I did it and it cost me like 20-30k packing Douglas Costa, Reus, Fernandinho.
  • SinkXI
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks mate will go for it!
  • tilen11
    4817 posts National Call-Up
    Depends on what you pack. Ive done it (picked Caliguri) for my RTG. Had 85% players in my club, still spent around 20k. If I would quick sell everything from packs Id break even. Best pull from all packs was Kagawa rating wise and a silver french CB that was 2.1k and thats it.
  • SinkXI
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Depends on what you pack. Ive done it (picked Caliguri) for my RTG. Had 85% players in my club, still spent around 20k. If I would quick sell everything from packs Id break even. Best pull from all packs was Kagawa rating wise and a silver french CB that was 2.1k and thats it.

I’m in 2 minds because I have zero coins, bought 87 mahrez for 200k on Thursday morning. I have a 442 bundes/prem hybrid (bundes left side, prem right side). Currently playing coman and Mahrez on the wings. Would sell mahrez to fund the SBC, replace Mahrez with sane (7chem) and coman with Gnabry. Trying to weigh up if that’s going to be worth it lol
  • tilen11
    SinkXI wrote: »

I’m in 2 minds because I have zero coins, bought 87 mahrez for 200k on Thursday morning. I have a 442 bundes/prem hybrid (bundes left side, prem right side). Currently playing coman and Mahrez on the wings. Would sell mahrez to fund the SBC, replace Mahrez with sane (7chem) and coman with Gnabry. Trying to weigh up if that’s going to be worth it lol

personally wouldnt do it
  • SinkXI
    754 posts Semi-Pro

personally wouldnt do it

Not worth it ? Maybe give it a miss then. I get a rush of blood the head and massive fear of missing out when this type of thing pops up :D
  • Kouli06
    1474 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im slowly going through this one.
    Done 9/18 so far

Can’t wait for that Gnabry 👌
  • Jimb0d
    71 posts Park Captain
    Got untradeable lewa in rivals rewards so got gnab. Moved if sane to 7 chem on other side of pitch. Both play great. Keeping cl Douglas Costa and scream koke out - too many untradeable left wingers (first world problems)
  • SinkXI
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    Now I want it again
  • tilen11

personally wouldnt do it

Not worth it ? Maybe give it a miss then. I get a rush of blood the head and massive fear of missing out when this type of thing pops up :D

not imo. Gnabry isnt that great anyway. Poor Stamina, poor composure
  • Ryanomates
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    I find Gnabry brilliant. I've used Mane, Alexis, Coutinho and POTM Sancho for long periods and so far Gnabry seems much better than all of them
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ryanomates wrote: »
    You get to pick at the end. Gnabry is really good!

If you can get players on bid they're cheaper. Depends on your pack luck, should easily get 100k back. I did it and it cost me like 20-30k packing Douglas Costa, Reus, Fernandinho.

I actually thought you get both. Should really as their not exactly great players for doing every team