Which smartphone?

Juked By Neymar
3333 posts National Call-Up
Looking to upgrade today for BF and looking at 3 phones all will be the same price! I've always been an android guy but open to switching to iPhone.

Curious if any of you have experience with any of the following -

Google Pixel 3, iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9

Comments

• Apollo
    8811 posts League Winner
    I don't have the galaxy s9, I have the galaxy s8, but personally it's the best phone I've ever used. Based on what I've read as well the s9 has built on that success, as opposed to starting fresh, like they pretty much did from the s7->s8. Plus the s9 has an incredible camera as well

I know it's not quite what you asked, but in case Samsung Galaxy phones are new to you there's a bit of perspective on them :)
  • Juked By Neymar
    edited November 2018
    Apollo wrote: »
    I don't have the galaxy s9, I have the galaxy s8, but personally it's the best phone I've ever used. Based on what I've read as well the s9 has built on that success, as opposed to starting fresh, like they pretty much did from the s7->s8. Plus the s9 has an incredible camera as well

I know it's not quite what you asked, but in case Samsung Galaxy phones are new to you there's a bit of perspective on them :)

Nope I'm happy to have any info, appreciate it! What other phones have you had if you don't mind me asking? @Apollo
  • Apollo
    8811 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018

Nope I'm happy to have any info, appreciate it! What other phones have you had if you don't mind me asking? @Apollo

No worries. I personally have only had samsung galaxy phones for years now, was happy with each iteration of the galaxy that I got (I skipped a galaxy generation each time, so went from the galaxy s4->s6, for example ) when it was time to upgrade, so there was no reason to move away from them really.

I've used iPhones a reasonable amount (but nothing compared to someone who actually has it as their phone of course), and I just completely prefer the android/galaxy phones; the UI is much nicer imo and they offer a lot more customisation as well as if you want to do any developing using them as its a lot easier.

I don't have any knowledge of the Google Pixel phones though tbf, never used one. :p

What phone do you have currently?
  • Juked By Neymar

No worries. I personally have only had samsung galaxy phones for years now, was happy with each iteration of the galaxy that I got (I skipped a galaxy generation each time, so went from the galaxy s4->s6, for example ) when it was time to upgrade, so there was no reason to move away from them really.

I've used iPhones a reasonable amount (but nothing compared to someone who actually has it as their phone of course), and I just completely prefer the android/galaxy phones; the UI is much nicer imo and they offer a lot more customisation as well as if you want to do any developing using them as its a lot easier.

I don't have any knowledge of the Google Pixel phones though tbf, never used one. :p

What phone do you have currently?

I've had galaxy/moto's in the past