No Black Friday Sale

Safk001
866 posts Semi-Pro
edited November 2018
I get that EA are doing a “Black Friday” event (very misleading) but absolutely no sale, the FP are the same price, these are the only things EA actually sell. Discounting packs is irrelevant as you don’t “purchase” packs you “purchase” points.

I don’t know of ANY other major company that is not doing a Black Friday Sale other than EA.

Comments

• Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    They never have, never will. Why would they accept less money for packs when they know people will pay full price because there is limited amounts of virtual cards?
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6215 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah. I was watching the first lightning round. Not even a good pack. Sold out in about 20 seconds.
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Ryanomates wrote: »
    They never have, never will. Why would they accept less money for packs when they know people will pay full price because there is limited amounts of virtual cards?

They should rename it “Mega Event” or something different because Black Friday implies a discount sale. No discount sale here.
  • iggypop
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    basically black Friday is EA's most profitable day!
  • DicaniosGod
    5599 posts Big Money Move
    Black Friday traditionally means the day when retailers go from being in the red to having a sale and going into the black! EA have never been in the red ffs!! Tight wads!
  • Boozad
    987 posts Professional
    CD Keys is still down :D
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Safk001 wrote: »
    Ryanomates wrote: »

They should rename it “Mega Event” or something different because Black Friday implies a discount sale. No discount sale here.

I agree. Its a complete joke really lol.
  • NathW90
    445 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don't ever buy them in game anyway. Get them on cdkeys.com.
  • TW1103
    2737 posts Fans' Favourite
    Amazon have 10% off FP if you are desperate
  • Idek
    15409 posts World Class
    edited November 2018
    EA are geniuses to turn an event about discounts into selling more full priced packs
  • Noviembre17
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Our brains are on sale.
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Safk001 wrote: »
    I get that EA are doing a “Black Friday” event (very misleading) but absolutely no sale, the FP are the same price, these are the only things EA actually sell. Discounting packs is irrelevant as you don’t “purchase” packs you “purchase” points.

I don’t know of ANY other major company that is not doing a Black Friday Sale other than EA.

No sales just more expensive packs lol
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Idek wrote: »
    EA are geniuses to turn an event about discounts into selling more full priced packs

That is true, their Marketing Manager certainly earns his/her money.