POTM Auba

McLaughlan_26
483 posts Sunday League Hero
Is there any noticeable difference in game? Thinking of doing him but I can't decide looks a bad upgrade

Comments

• Danic123
    3784 posts National Call-Up
    He’s better but not miles better. Worth doing is you use his card.
  • Scutch
    17919 posts World Class
    edited November 2018
    The difference is minimal IMO. At least Lucas, Reus and Hazard has noticeable upgrades.
  • Mmikey
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't think he's as good. Seriously. Only played a handful of games right enough so I'm hoping that changes but he's missing one's the NIF would score.
  • Arron xox
    3831 posts National Call-Up
    He's scored 65 goals in 47 games for me I like him
  • Danic123
    3784 posts National Call-Up
    Mmikey wrote: »
    I don't think he's as good. Seriously. Only played a handful of games right enough so I'm hoping that changes but he's missing one's the NIF would score.

Mate, the upgrade is better. I had issues at first as I was forcing it trying to justify the outlay. Eventually I started playing normally and he went up a level.
  • Mmikey
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Mmikey wrote: »

Mate, the upgrade is better. I had issues at first as I was forcing it trying to justify the outlay. Eventually I started playing normally and he went up a level.

That's what I'm hoping mate.
  • McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did him, doubt I'll notice a difference in game but after the packs it's not actually that much more expensive than the NIF
  • Greedy_Marco
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    As much as I love him there’s no point. Every defender with 60 pace will catch him and make this card pointless...

He’s scored 64 in 62 games for me online in rivals and wl. He is very good at finishing but not elite level as I’m starting to notice.

He’s only worth the upgrade if you have the spare coins. Otherwise you’ll regret it.