POTM Reus best position

Jeyrus
180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Morning folks,

Currently using Reus as LCAM/CCAM and the result is very good but. I'm making a new hybrid and it is very easy that u can use Reus&Götze in every Hybrid. Right now my Götze is on bench but i have to include both of them as ST Reus CAM Götze.

Where are you playing your Reus?

Comments

• Stevo_CT
    2894 posts National Call-Up
    Used him as CF in 4-4-1-1, and ST in 4-2-3-1 (2), absolutely outstanding in both. I do however prefer him at ST.
    Boss of a card.
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    For me as a CAM. Scores and assists. As a striker he just wasn't there enough
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any attacking position. From lm to St. Left or right. One of my favourite cards this year.
  • Oscaaaar
    1272 posts Professional
    Probably depends on your playstyle, for me he is better at ST than CAM.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    I use him at ST but despite having like 99 Pace, he feels nowhere near that. POTM Lucas with no chem feels wayyyyyy faster than POTM Reus with Hawk/Hunter. I tried bothering Chems on Reus and he felt like he has 92 Pace at most. This happens every year where some max speed players feel slower than others. Aubamayang, Sterling, Lucas, and a few others feel like they have 99 Pace while other players like POTM Reus feel much slower than the stats suggest.
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    I use him at ST but despite having like 99 Pace, he feels nowhere near that. POTM Lucas with no chem feels wayyyyyy faster than POTM Reus with Hawk/Hunter. I tried bothering Chems on Reus and he felt like he has 92 Pace at most. This happens every year where some max speed players feel slower than others. Aubamayang, Sterling, Lucas, and a few others feel like they have 99 Pace while other players like POTM Reus feel much slower than the stats suggest.

Should take things like Agility, ball control and balance into account.
  • enatic
    58 posts Park Captain
    Playin him at cam behind neymar n mbappe and works class
  • Ryanomates
    1946 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played him striker in a 4411 for around 90 games and was insane. For 20-30 games I've played him CF in a 4411, he also works really well there.

It depends on your play style but having him slightly deeper allows him to make them runs but he's also a brilliant striker with the weak foot and being so agile to move around at speed.
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cf in 4411 seems to be the best position for him for myself
  • Ryanomates
    1946 posts Fans' Favourite
    LDevlin wrote: »
    Cf in 4411 seems to be the best position for him for myself

Amen! Who do you use striker?
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    CF in a 4411, he has kept me from getting Messi as he is extremely productive in that position.

268 games, 289 goals, 64 assists.

He is also amazing as a LF. He has been underwhelming at ST which is another reason why I don't want to get Messi to shift Reus to ST. Currently my ST is Lacazette and he does a great job. I find that the CF has a lot more chances in 4411 than the ST or maybe it's just how I play.