OT. Wireless headset for PS4

Drizzt
453 posts Sunday League Hero
Good morning all,

Just looking for any advice for a PS4 headset for my son (14) for Christmas. I'm looking at wireless but nothing at the high prices I've seen (UK £100 +).

Maybe I'm being cheap, but any thoughts.

Thanks all.

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Does he play games other games other than FIFA because trust me, don't waste £100 on a PS4 headset for FIFA lol. They're not needed.
  • Drizzt
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Does he play games other games other than FIFA because trust me, don't waste £100 on a PS4 headset for FIFA lol. They're not needed.

Lol, yes he plays tobs of others with his 2 million on his friends list, compared to his dad who has 1...his son 😥 🤣
  • oldboiler
    1979 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve just picked up the Sony PlayStation gold wireless headset for my 9 year old for Christmas 50 quid in BF sales, was 70-80 a few weeks ago. Dude at the gaming shop recommended them for the budget I wanted to spend on them
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why not just plug a regular headset into the controller? Get a better quality set for the same price.
  • Drizzt
    oldboiler wrote: »
    I’ve just picked up the Sony PlayStation gold wireless headset for my 9 year old for Christmas 50 quid in BF sales, was 70-80 a few weeks ago. Dude at the gaming shop recommended them for the budget I wanted to spend on them

Aye mate, was looking at them. Not sure on the ear pads as my son prefers softer pads. Cheers.
  • Drizzt
    Why not just plug a regular headset into the controller? Get a better quality set for the same price.

Because he wants wireless mate 😉.

Cheers.