Squad Goals - Need Advice

rickir1
623 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2018
Having now bought my new team I'm looking ahead to the future and setting a goal for my next team to build.

Right now my future plan look like this:

298142f011670ae6e54ea5ec4faf79e3.jpg

What would you guys change in this team, if anything? Would switch to 41212(2) in-game

Comments

  • rickir1
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bttt
  • rickir1
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bumping this back up. Interested to get some feedback on the team
  • Sanchezzzz
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    I mean if I’m being honest that team looks horribly balanced. Are some of the purchases like sentimental? Keane isn’t great can get better players for a lot less!
  • Paawky
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not very good at all
  • rickir1
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    I mean if I’m being honest that team looks horribly balanced. Are some of the purchases like sentimental? Keane isn’t great can get better players for a lot less!

    Keane is only there as I'm Irish but he can be changed out for someone else. Zola I only put in because I used him in 16 and 17 and found him excellent

    I'm open to hearing changes on the team. Nothing is set in stone yet as this is just a goal for a few weeks down the line
  • Paawky
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    rickir1 wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    I mean if I’m being honest that team looks horribly balanced. Are some of the purchases like sentimental? Keane isn’t great can get better players for a lot less!

    Keane is only there as I'm Irish but he can be changed out for someone else. Zola I only put in because I used him in 16 and 17 and found him excellent

    I'm open to hearing changes on the team. Nothing is set in stone yet as this is just a goal for a few weeks down the line

    Well dybala isn't a CM to start .
  • rickir1
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Paawky wrote: »
    rickir1 wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    I mean if I’m being honest that team looks horribly balanced. Are some of the purchases like sentimental? Keane isn’t great can get better players for a lot less!

    Keane is only there as I'm Irish but he can be changed out for someone else. Zola I only put in because I used him in 16 and 17 and found him excellent

    I'm open to hearing changes on the team. Nothing is set in stone yet as this is just a goal for a few weeks down the line

    Well dybala isn't a CM to start .

    Agreed, I guess I had him there mostly for the links to Sandro and Messi.

    Have made some updates, what do we think of this version:

    48b7a92c20993be7dc37e0a2b7b5ac74.jpg
  • Paawky
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    rickir1 wrote: »
    Paawky wrote: »
    rickir1 wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    I mean if I’m being honest that team looks horribly balanced. Are some of the purchases like sentimental? Keane isn’t great can get better players for a lot less!

    Keane is only there as I'm Irish but he can be changed out for someone else. Zola I only put in because I used him in 16 and 17 and found him excellent

    I'm open to hearing changes on the team. Nothing is set in stone yet as this is just a goal for a few weeks down the line

    Well dybala isn't a CM to start .

    Agreed, I guess I had him there mostly for the links to Sandro and Messi.

    Have made some updates, what do we think of this version:

    48b7a92c20993be7dc37e0a2b7b5ac74.jpg

    Much better
Sign In or Register to comment.