Salah

nsholmberg11
1110 posts Professional
Price dropped below 200k, best to wait til tomorrow or early next week to buy? I never have the coins for top players like this. Any help appreciated, cheers!

Comments

• Sanchezzzz
    3807 posts National Call-Up
    He was 180k about 2 days ago
  • Greedy_Marco
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He’s been floating around 185k for the last week or so.

I sniped one last night for 175k and don’t regret it. He’s amazing
  • Azof
    16101 posts World Class
    Surely he will go lower still once is his NIF is back in packs
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Azof wrote: »
    Surely he will go lower still once is his NIF is back in packs

He won’t be back into packs until the Black Friday promo has ended, everything will rise from on then.
  • nsholmberg11
    1110 posts Professional
    So what I’m hearing, and I’m a bit sow on this, is to pick him up soon as prices will rise with the BF promos?

I thought prices dropped, maybe it’s bc he’s a top end player whose in demand
  • Mmikey
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Between him, potm Lucas and Mahrez (87 IF) it states on Futbin that Lucas has more in game stats... Does this mean he should be the best out of the 3?
  • LFC Simon 98
    16159 posts World Class
    Mmikey wrote: »
    Between him, potm Lucas and Mahrez (87 IF) it states on Futbin that Lucas has more in game stats... Does this mean he should be the best out of the 3?

Doesn’t really work like that. All about the stats per position. EG if your buying a striker and one has 10 more in game stats than the other, but has 10 less finishing and 30 more stand tackling with everything else being the same, sure he has more in game stats but he won’t be as good because the stats don’t fit the position if you get me
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Mmikey wrote: »

Salah plays better than his stats suggest, Feels strong and surprisingly good in the air. He also is one of the very few players to have ‘Tries to beat defensive line trait’