45 top 50 per cent off on Icons and top tier players or what the point of black friday?

jertt
46 posts Park Captain
I don't see what it can't happen for 1-day tomo?

Comments

• Oscaaaar
    1227 posts Professional
    I dont really understand what you are saying, but if I understand correctly the answer is that top cards are going to go up tomorrow as people pack cards, proceed to sell them and then go for top players, causing additional demand for cards that are already very limited.
  • jertt
    46 posts Park Captain
    EA should increase supply and reduce prices for one day. The point of black friday is to pick up a bargain for less money.

700,000 thousand coins for a baby ICON is too much for 90 per cent of players on Fifa.
  • deang07
    7914 posts League Winner
    think hes saying 45 % or 50% off icons and high rated players tomorow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • hayhor1
    13973 posts Has That Special Something
    jertt wrote: ยป
    EA should increase supply and reduce prices for one day. The point of black friday is to pick up a bargain for less money.

700,000 thousand coins for a baby ICON is too much for 90 per cent of players on Fifa.

Ah but they will give deals......promo packs :D
  • jertt
    46 posts Park Captain
    think hes saying 45 % or 50% off icons and high rated players tomorow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yep or what's the point of black Friday? Packs don't guarantee anything you end up with 80 and 82 rated players most of the time.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    jertt wrote: ยป

Disagree. I am a casual , yet find time in my day to do a bit of trading and have Primes Larsson and Rio in my team. Anyone xan trade with a little effort. Working on my next mill now.